1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello from Penny & Perry

Discussion in 'Who is Who - The Team' started by The Scorpion, Jun 28, 2014.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Hello Pek

Yes, I am sure we would all be interested to learn a little more about your wonderful country. Please do write something in your intro thread - and we will enjoy reading it :D

Penny & Perry have asked me to thank you for explaining what you meant by the code solving. It looks very interesting and perhaps they can work something out on those lines :)

Kind regards Scorpion

2. Fluse

Fluse Community Team Team Zoomumba

Hello Penny & Perry, :)

It's so nice to read about your life and adventures and to finally get to know you, the cute little penguins who are doing an internship in the ZooMumba Entertainments Office. ;)

I'd like to say a big thank you to Mr Adam who has a sure hand for hiring such solicitous interns for this friendly forum. :rolleyes:

A warm greeting to both of you and I hope to read a lot more about you :)

Kind regards Fluse

3. The Scorpion

Hello Miss Fluse

I got a bit worried when I saw your name and avatar in our thread on Mr Scorpion's computer. I thought we had done something naughty and that you were going to tell us off:oops:.

But then Penny told me you had written in to say hello to us both, which really is appreciated :D.

We know you are always so busy looking after all the ZooMumba Moderator Team Members across the whole community, the various Teams in Hamburg and also all the animals in our players' zoos, so it is very kind of you to spare some time to write and give us your good wishes.

It is nice to be recognised and appreciated by management, thank you very much.

Best wishes to you and to everyone there in Hamburg :)

Perry & Penny

4. Fluse

Fluse Community Team Team Zoomumba

Hey Penny & Perry,

nooo, don't be worried :oops:. Please be sure that we all here far, far away in Hamburg are so happy to have such wonderful little interns in our team. :)

And you know what? Our dev team here in Hamburg loves pizza as much as you do. But they don't like it when there is fish on it. :p So they said that they will send you all the fishy pizzas which arrive here in the office. And be sure, here in Hamburg, there is a loooooot of fish. :D

This gives you even more power for all your great forum game ideas and I'm soo curious about what comes next and I really enjoy reading your nice chat here. ;)

Huge hugs from Fluse & team :rolleyes:

5. The Osprey

The Osprey Forum Freak

Hello Miss Fluse

We will be looking forward to getting all those unwanted fishy pizza's but we can't understand why the Dev Team would not like them:eek: We need plenty oily fish to keep our brains working in order to think up new games:)

Best wishes to you and the Dev Team

Penny and Perry

6. Blenco58

Blenco58 Emperor of the Forum

Hello Perry and Penny, fun to read what you all do and I'm always happy with the forum games. You keep us on the right track.I now have not so much time with the WORLD CUP on the tube, but the games do I always. So by a thick plume of me.

Such as pek wanted to know what you know about Finland.
    I would like to know what you know About Netherland.
    You have all those different country's on this forum. And you make feel us very welcome on this form.

7. The Scorpion

Hey Blenco

We appreciate your kind words here, thank you very much.

Now then, we do know a little bit about the Netherlands. It is a really beautiful country which is a monarchy - meaning you have a King or Queen as the titular head of state rather than a republic. The capital of the Netherlands is Amsterdam, though the seat of government is in The Hague.

The Netherlands is well known for its many windmills and the beautiful tulips, as well as other wonderful flowers. Also for land reclamation projects particularly in and around the IJsselmeer/ZuiderZee.

The Dutch currency before the introduction of the Euro was the Guilder also referred to as the Dutch Florin.

But, as always, there is just soooooooo much more that we couldn't even begin to cover a fraction of the history, geography, politics etc.

Kind regards Perry & Penny

8. Blenco58

Blenco58 Emperor of the Forum

Thank you Perry and Penny.
    It's always nice that you a little bit knows of us, everything is impossible, I don't also a little bit of England. I like London, there was I a couple times.

But keep up the forum games, I like them very much.:D

9. pek712

pek712 All knowing Oracle

Hey there Penny & Perry!

I was just wondering that when is your "hatching day"?
    Like birthday, but obviously, penguins hatch from eggs so it has to be called hatching day or something :D

And I would also be interested about your breed. Is it Aptenodytes forsteri, Pygoscelis adeliae or maybe Eudyptes sclateri? :p:D8)

10. The Scorpion

Hey Pek

We are Adam's Penguins, like the one you have as your avatar :).

As we are now part of the ZooMumba Team we are not allowed to give out information such as birthdays, addresses or our ZooPhone numbers - this is for our own safety and security :p. I am sure you can appreciate this. Mrs Osprey and Mr Scorpion told us this and we must not go against anything they say, otherwise we might get grounded :oops:

11. pek712

Oh, ok.

Now I can't send give you a hatching day card or send you any salmon-filled-puffs :(

But, security before anything.

Thank you
    &
    Regards pek712

12. The Scorpion

Hi there Pek

We don't need a hatching day or birthday to send and receive gifts. Those salmon filled puffs would be most welcome any time :p:D. Thank you for thinking of us.

13. pek712

Hello Penguins!

I have a forum game request;

A Different ZooDoKu

So, it would be just a normal ZooDoKu but with ZooMumba icons instead of the numbers;
    [​IMG]

I hope that you like the idea.

Kind regards
    pek712

Last edited: Dec 31, 2014
    Carlos.Daniel likes this.
  14. The Scorpion

Hey there Pek

We hope that all is well with you and your family over there in Finland and we always appreciate the little fishy treats that you send to us.

We are always open to suggestions for game ideas, as already advised to you by Mr Scorpion.

When we devise a game we have to try to take into consideration a number of things:- Are our players capable of taking part in the game if they are not good with written English (or fluent in Penguin :p) and do they have the necessary knowledge to attach pictures, merge icons etc.

This is why we need 'simple' word quiz games, or games that can be entered using the facilities found on the forum toolbars such as the 'table' and 'image 'attachment.

We like the look of your Picture ZooDoKu and assume you mean that in your 4x4 square you need to put one of each of 4 icons in each horizontal and vertical line. Is that how it works? Can all players actually do a grid and insert these little icons?

Just a suggestion - why not have animal names in the squares rather than an icon?

Bear
    Wolf
    Raven
    Lion

Everybody, we think, could probably handle this - as long as they can work out the sequence.

But, we are still open to all suggestions. Please make sure that all relevant details are included in any game idea.

Thank you and

ZooDirector and Carlos.Daniel like this.
  15. pek712

Yes, that is what I mean. Just got to make sure that it is solvable, of course :rolleyes:
    And what comes to the names/icons, I think it would look nice if you put the grid with icons in the 1st message of the thread but the players could answer like you pictured above. ;)

16. The Scorpion

Hello again Pek

Just to get things clear here please.

Are you wanting to organise the game? In which case we need all the details including your pictures, that we use for the game, and the correct answers, sent in a Support Ticket for our attention.

Or are you wanting us to work on something like this?

ZooDirector, Carlos.Daniel and pek712 like this.
  17. pek712

You can do it. Because if I send the right answer, for example, I can not participate ;)

18. pek712

Hello dear Penny & Perry!

I would like to wish you a very
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

[​IMG]

Please also say Merry Christmas to your Mum & Dad from me (hug)

Enjoy the Christmas time! I hope that you already have lovely Christmas decorations in your habitat and the zoo you live in! :)

There should also be an XXL Fish pizza waiting for you, wrapped in Christmas paper. Remember to not open it until 24th/25th/what ever day you open all of your presents ;) :)

(hug)
    Hugs
    pek712

The Scorpion likes this.
  19. The Scorpion

Hey Pek (wave)

Thank you sooooo much for the Christmas card and your very kind greetings. We will certainly pass on your wishes to our Mum & Dad too. We really have decorated our habitat really nicely this year. Mum, Dad, our little sister Peggy and little brother Percy and us two made a real effort to have things looking nice, and we hope that Santa remembers to pay us a visit as i am sure we are all on his 'nice' list.

We are looking forward to eating that fish pizza thank you.

We all wish you and your family and Very Merry Christmas and a Safe, Healthy and Happy New Year.

Penny & Perry (hug)

ZooDirector and pek712 like this.
  20. pek712

Hello Penny and Perry! (wave)

I would like to wish you a very
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!! (party)

[​IMG]
    I hope year 2015 will be lucky for you. (hug)

Please forward my wishes to Mum, Dad, your little sister Peggy, little brother Percy and Pete if you see him during the New Year :)

Kind regards
    pek712