1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello from Penny & Perry

Discussion in 'Who is Who - The Team' started by The Scorpion, Jun 28, 2014.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Hi Pek (wave)

Thank you very much for your kind greetings and wishes.

Our Mum and Dad, Peggy and Percy, Penny and I all wish you and your family a really wonderful 2015.

Uncle Peter is still working here in Zoo keeping the Recycling Units and Workshops in goodworking order. He has asked that we pass on his best wishes to you too.

(hug) Perry, for our Penguin Family

ZooDirector and pek712 like this.
  2. pek712

pek712 All knowing Oracle

Oh, you have a Peter-uncle!
    I hope that he gets my wishes, but what about Pete? Don't you see him at all?

3. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Ah! Yes of course (chuckle)(chuckle). Cousin Pete was a construction manager in charge of the building of the new recycling centres and workshops. He has moved to Hamburg as a contruction consultant. We do still speak occasionally and we will be sure to pass on your kind wishes.

Kind regards Perry

ZooDirector and pek712 like this.
  4. PennyPenguin

PennyPenguin Moderator Team Zoomumba

Hello Zookeepers,(wave)

At long last Mrs Osprey has got rid of me(angel)I will miss the warmth of those feathersxD

Our Community Manager, Miss Fluse and our International Community Manager, Mr Wylie decided, that because we have been such good Penguins that we deserved our own Forum accounts(party) Thank you both so much. I am sure Perry will be along shortly (once he has finished munching on fish pizza):rolleyes:

Kind regards Penny(hug)

ZooDirector, Fluse, Jane and 9 others like this.
  5. pek712

Haha awesome love it xD (hug)

Hiiiii Penny (wave)(wave)(wave)

6. PennyPenguin

7. feej1274

feej1274 Living Forum Legend

Congrats Penny and Perry(party)

8. BeastMasterXXX

BeastMasterXXX Living Forum Legend

Yaay! WTG Penny and Perry. It's good to see that you have your own forum accounts now (chuckle)(hug)

Fluse, feej1274, The Osprey and 3 others like this.
  9. PennyPenguin

Thanks Beast and Feej

We both worked very hard at being good, so we could earn our place here.

Sooooo:D

Penny(hug)

ZooDirector, Fluse, feej1274 and 5 others like this.
  10. PerryPenguin

PerryPenguin Moderator Team Zoomumba

Hi Everyone (wave)

I thought I had better pop in now that I have finished my fish pizza, to say hello too, and thank you all for your kind wishes (hug).

Big thanks to Miss Fluse and Mr Wylie for setting up the accounts for us, and, of course, to Mrs Osprey and Mr Scorpion for letting us borrow their forum accounts up til now (hug).

Kind regards Perry

ZooDirector, Fluse, Jane and 9 others like this.
  11. *TC1*

*TC1* All knowing Oracle

Congrats Perry and Penny. You do a fab job and deserve your own accounts (chuckle).

12. PerryPenguin

Thank you for your kind words, TC (hug). Yes, we are very glad to have our own accounts now (chuckle), and I am sure Mrs Osprey and Mr Scorpion are glad too, so that they don't have to keep telling us to hurry up and finish when they need to use them. :rolleyes:

Kind regards Perry

13. Blenco58

Blenco58 Emperor of the Forum

Congrats Penny and Perry, you deserved a own account, keep on the games and the good work.(party)
    Big hugs(hug)

Fluse, feej1274, pek712 and 1 other person like this.
  14. PerryPenguin

Thank you Blenco. We really do appreciate your kind words (hug).

Penny and i are really enjoying doing the various games and competitions and we are soooooo pleased that you like them and that you make a point of entering most, if not all of them. This really is wonderful and encouraging for us, thank you :D.

Kind regards Perry (hug)

PS.Don't worry that you see Penny and me signing the posts on our own. We are still a Team and jointly responsible for the games and competitions, but now as you know, we have our own individual forum accounts to work with (chuckle)

Perry

15. Dinohunter531

Dinohunter531 Forum Connoisseur

hi i heard you are the team leader can you let animals have names or something i play zoo tycoon and they can have names in it and now i play this allot so i really want to be able to name my animals thanks!8)

16. pek712

Hey Penny and Perry (wave),

like our friend Blenco I would like to thank you for your games you organize that we have fun and all the effort you put into them. This is very much appreciated (chuckle)

Hugs to both of you (hug) (hug),
    pek712

Blenco58 and PerryPenguin like this.
  17. PerryPenguin

Hey Dino (wave)

Nooooooo! :oops: Mr Scorpion is the Team Leader. for the ZooMumba English Language Board and Mrs Osprey, who is a Board Administrator, is the second in command. Penny and I are English Language Board Forum Interns. We have been put in charge of the forum games and competitions, but you should ask Mr Scorpion and Mrs Osprey about general game and event issues, though Penny and I may be able to assist with some things.

I can advise you that at the moment we are not able to individually name our animals but you should certainly put this forward as a suggestion in the 'Update and Idea Pool'

Kind regards Perry

18. PerryPenguin

Thank you Pek :D. We really do appreciate your kind words. Penny and I are happy to try to organise games, quizzes and competitions for you all to enjoy and take part in, and feedback regarding this is important to us.

Kind regards Perry & Penny (hug)

19. Blenco58

Blenco58 Emperor of the Forum

Thank you Perry, I am now not more concerned now that I know that both of you have your own account.
    And indeed I play with most games with it , I find them really nice.
    Only in this way as you may have noticed the jigsaw not, I really hate it, but there are plenty of players they would like it.
    The other games I will play with it.

PerryPenguin likes this.
  20. Dinohunter531

Dinohunter531 Forum Connoisseur

thanks i will try!