1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello from Penny & Perry

Discussion in 'Who is Who - The Team' started by The Scorpion, Jun 28, 2014.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. PerryPenguin

PerryPenguin Moderator Team Zoomumba

Hi Blenco (wave)

Yes, of course, this is quite understandable. We cannot expect everyone to like all the games. However, we are delighted that you do take part in most of them, thank you.

Kind regards Perry (hug)

2. Jane

Jane Commander of the Forum

Hi Penny and Perry (wave),
    just wondering a bit around on the forum today...and I noticed that now you both have your own forum accounts. :eek:
    Congratulations, for the good job you keep doing;), and best wishes for the future too.(chuckle)

It will be nice to "see" you two on your own now; thanks to the Team which has made this possible, because the two little penguins deserved this.(hug):)

3. PerryPenguin

Hello Jane (wave)

Thank you for your message. We certainly do appreciate your kind thoughts and words. (chuckle)

We both think it is really pawsome that so many of our friends out there in ZooMumbaland are sending us their best wishes.

Kind regards Perry (hug)

donademene, ZooDirector, Jane and 3 others like this.
  4. PennyPenguin

PennyPenguin Moderator Team Zoomumba

Hi Jane(wave)

I would also like to say a big thank you for your kind words(hug) It means a lot to me to know you appreciate what me and Perry bring to the forum(chuckle)

Also thank you to TC,Blenco and Pek for your kind words(hug)

Kind regards Penny (hug)

donademene, ZooDirector, Jane and 5 others like this.
  5. Dinohunter531

Dinohunter531 Forum Connoisseur

Is there a way you can alert me when the next forum game is?

6. PerryPenguin

Hello Dino

Sorry, but you have to keep a look out for yourself for the forum games and competitions.

Penny and I always post them in the Official Forum Games area of our forum. Sometimes the Team in Hamburg organise a game or competition, and this would normally be posted by Mrs Osprey or Mr Scorpion, but it will still be in the Official Forum Games area.

Kind regard Perry

7. Dinohunter531

thanks allot!

PerryPenguin likes this.
  8. Dinohunter531

I really like the forum games allot y'all do so good helping with the forum penny and perry without y'all it wouldn't be fun to go on the forum so i am very happy about it Bai

PerryPenguin likes this.
  9. PerryPenguin

Aw! Dino.

That is sooooo sweet of you to say that :D.

We are really delighted that you like our games, and we will try to start more off very soon. We do appreciate you and all our other friends here taking part in them and making our forum such a friendly, and safe, environment for us all to visit.

Thank you again and
    Very kind regards Perry & Penny (hug)

donademene and promaster302 like this.
  10. Dinohunter531

Np its you and penny who make the forum so good and the rest of the staff :D

PerryPenguin likes this.
  11. emigamerul

emigamerul Forum-Apprentice

Hi, Perry

Do you wish congrats Mr. Scorpion from his account? Anyway, I saw about you and Penny and I think you are funny. I hope you will stay in ZooMumba forever because you are an amazing penguin.

Kind regards, Emi
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    User ID:16880205

PerryPenguin likes this.
  12. PerryPenguin

Hey there Emi (wave)

Thank you for your kind words about Penny and me, we really do appreciate it xD.

As you will have seen, Penny and I arrange the 'Official Forum Games' here in the English language forum (chuckle). It would be nice to see you entering some of our games and you may be lucky enough to win one of our prizes (party)

Anyway, it is good to see you and we look forward to seeing you around a lot more. Penny sends her best wishes (hug)

Bye for now
    Perry (hug)

donademene likes this.
  13. PerryPenguin

Hi there dear friends (wave)

Well, the Christmas and New Year's celebrations are over and done with now, but I thought I would like to write a few words here :).

We really had a tremendous time over the Christmas holidays. Yes, of course, we had lots and lots of lovely prezzies from Santa, our Mum & Dad and also from Mrs Osprey's Family and Mr Scorpion's Family. We were very very lucky to have all those nice things and lots of lovely food and drink too (party).

We spent quite a bit of time with little Peggy & Percy and went visiting with them to all their little baby animal friends. Everyone had such a pawsome time playing together and just soaking up the atmosphere.

All the baby animals gathered together to open prezzies, sing their songs and just have so much fun. This year we all went in to Ocean World as the Ocean Animals were not able to come to the Land Zoos, so we all congregated along the boardwalks and had a wonderful time. All the parents looked after us so well and Penny and I sort of helped out as adults but were also treated with the same love and care as all the babies xD.

It was agreed right from the start that all the baby animals would have exactly the same number of prezzies to open so that no-one would think they missed out. There really were so many new toys that everyone played together with and lots of delicious treats for us all to eat as well. Our parents really did do us all proud again this year(party)xD. Penny and I hope that we did manage to help out, maybe just a little bit, in making everything really pawsome for the babies and the adults too (angel).

It is back to school today for the baby animals and again Penny and I will be looking after the Forum Games here in the English language forum.

We still have to do our regular school work, of course :rolleyes:, but the ZooMumba School Principal, Mr Kangaroo, says as long as we get good reports from our teachers and also from Miss Fluse, Mr Scorpion and Mrs Osprey, we are allowed to continue or internships at ZooMumba.

Penny and I hope that you all had a pawsome time over the holiday season too.

Little Peggy and Percy send their love to you all too (hug)(hug).

Bye for now
    Penny (hug) & Perry (hug)

14. donademene

donademene Living Forum Legend

Hi Penny & Perry(wave)
    Thank you Penny and Perry for the beautiful words written here.(hug)(hug)
    A new year with many accomplishments!xD(hug)

15. Pixpix8

Pixpix8 Forum Duke

Happy New Year! (party)

16. PerryPenguin

Thank you very much Pixpix (hug).

Happy New Year (party) to you and your family from Penny and me and our family

Perry (hug) & Penny (hug)

ibolya5876, Pixpix8 and kiras like this.
  17. PennyPenguin

PennyPenguin Moderator Team Zoomumba

Hey guys(wave)

Osprey going means I go too:cry: Thank you all for your support means a lot to me over the years(hug) I will miss you all(hug)

Penny(hug)

pek712 likes this.
  18. pek712

pek712 All knowing Oracle

Hi there Penny,

it makes me sad that you'll have to leave us.
    Thank you for everything you've done for the English Forum over the years.

Take care (hug)

Pek712