1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey, we are Lucas and Mylena!

Discussion in 'Who is Who - The Players' started by lucas98mm, Jul 16, 2018.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. lucas98mm

lucas98mm Forum-Greenhorn

Hi everyone, we are brothers and we divide the same zoo.
    Lucas - 20 years old
    Mylena - 15 years old
    We love this game and we started to play this game since 2014 but we stopped for a long time and now we're back again happier than never.

We're from Brazil and really want to make some friends. So, we're open to add everybody who love this game too! :D :D

Taking advantage of this post I would like to know if it would be possible an event (again) about Brazil..

We appreciate yours attention, and good game for everybody :D :D

perezoso, The Scorpion and donademene like this.
  2. Heïva

Heïva S-Moderator Team Zoomumba

Welcome, Lucas and Mylena
    I hope you will enjoy playing again.
    I'm french.

3. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Hi there Lucas and Mylena

I would also like to add my welcome to that of my dear friend Heiva. It is always good to see that some of our players return to our game.

I cannot guarantee that we will have another Brazil Event, in the near future anyway. But I hope that we will have some more events soon.

Enjoy your game.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

perezoso, donademene and lucas98mm like this.
  4. bornhald

bornhald Forum Commissioner

Welcome Lucas! Welcome Mylena! I don't know about the Brazilian event but you can buy a nice Brazilian flag at the store :) (for patriotic reasons of course) 8). have a nice game be sure to check the Ocean World. (chuckle)

donademene, The Scorpion and perezoso like this.