1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feedback Hungary Boardgame Event: September 2019

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by danda-vnovis, Sep 11, 2019.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. danda-vnovis

danda-vnovis Board Administrator Team Zoomumba

Hey Zoo Directors

As usual, we would appreciate your comments on the Hungary Board Game Event.

Thank you

Cheers
    Your ZooMumba Team

Pixpix8 and The Scorpion like this.
  2. cortomaltès68

cortomaltès68 Someday Author

Nice event, i never run it in the past.

3. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Hi Corto

It is good to know you are enjoying the Hungary Event.

Keep up the good work

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

danda-vnovis, Pixpix8 and kiras like this.
  4. Pixpix8

Pixpix8 Forum Duke

Hello,
    Thanks. I am very happy. Have a nice day, and good game! (wave)

5. panda273

panda273 Someday Author

(chuckle) good action - for me two new animals

6. gator56

gator56 Forum-Greenhorn

I'm enjoying the event, but I have to say that it has a problem. For example, I have 35 green objects and it is required 50. I put my 35 and it says that I have 17 left, but, according to maths, I should have 15 left required, not 17. And that happened as for the red ones before...so,is this a bug or it is taxes? xd And I'm not the only one

7. Heïva

Heïva S-Moderator Team Zoomumba

Hi, Gator

I'm afraid it's a little bug, the number of objects shown is not correct, in fact you have less.

8. abril05

abril05 Forum Expert

I enjoy repeted events because i can collect some prizes but, is it not time to have a new event with news animals and news prizes? We have a lot of time without new events.
    So, that I need so much it is x3pe days to climb up level.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2019
  9. The Scorpion

Hi Pixpix

Always happy to read that you are liking the Event, thank you.

Hey Panda

It is good to know that you like the Event and that the cute critters are new to you. Keep up the good work

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

Pixpix8 and danda-vnovis like this.
  10. The Scorpion

Hey Abril

Nice to know that you appreciate the repeated Events.

I do understand your frustration at there not being any new animals and prizes though - I am a player myself as well as being a Moderator. There was quite a few months some time ago when we didn't even have the repeated Events or the Circuses, so at least we are seeing some action still going on - and these Events, of course, are new to our friends who are joining our game.

Thanks for playing.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

Pixpix8, Heïva and danda-vnovis like this.
  11. forcryinoutloud

forcryinoutloud Forum-Greenhorn

Do these boards not have any kind of information on the events (like other Big Point game forums), like what in your zoo gives you a particular color pepper? I am getting tons of red and green but nearly no yellow and am going around for the second time on the wheel and instead of going red, green, yellow, at one point it asks for yellow, green, yellow again so I have over 300 red and am struggling to get the yellow to try and finish off the level I am currently on.

A more balanced request for the peppers on each level (sticking to the red, green, yellow scheme instead of going to yellow, green, yellow), and giving out yellow in a more generous even number to the other two would have made this a more enjoyable event. As it is, it's more frustrating than anything else at the moment because I don't know what is giving me the yellow peppers (if I did, I could move things around on my zoo to have more of those items needed to get me more yellow peppers).

As for the prizes - the second tier having different (yes, there are different animals - different to me, who has not played zoomumba in years - but the power feed, potions, the pills - it would have been nice to see them changed out for something else, or even maybe double the amount we're being given).

patocua46 likes this.
  12. patocua46

patocua46 Forum-Apprentice

Opino lo mismo. Hagan más interesante y ágil el juego, por favor.

Last edited by moderator: Sep 30, 2019
  13. The Scorpion

Hi there Forcryin'

It is good to see one of our 'old' friends again here in the forum. I hope all has been going well for you and your family.

As you may remember from when you were playing in the past, in the Boardgame/Drops Events there always appeared to be a bias against one colour/type of drop and although the Board Team would moan at the Devs on the Players' behalf and there would be perhaps a little tweak in the distribution of the drops, there always remained the bias against one of the drops.

It is always nice when we have different animals on the Board rounds but i can understand your frustration about the same feeds, lotions and potions as prizes in both rounds. However, I am sure these are welcomed by our new friends who need to top up their stocks a bit.

May I just remind you, my dear friend, that it wasn't many months ago when our game was not getting any Events at all. But at least now, we are getting the Board game Events, even though they are repeated Events from years gone bye, and we still get the visits bt the Circus, which allows our Players to to get animals to 'complete' some of their habitats and they would be completely new for our new friends. So in that respect we are quite lucky.

We always appreciate your feedback, thank you.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

ibolya5876, danda-vnovis and zoo_fun like this.