1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I can't find it

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by RUBILITA, Aug 22, 2019.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. RUBILITA

RUBILITA Someday Author

Hi!
    Which birthday decoration has been given?
    I didn't identify it in my storeroom!
    Thank you for your help!
    :)(chuckle)

Nickname: RUBILITA
    ID: 12698915

kiras likes this.
  2. Najlepszy1590

Najlepszy1590 Emperor of the Forum

Look for three little penguins. You will find them in the zoo's land inventory.

kiras likes this.
  3. kiras

kiras Living Forum Legend

[​IMG]
    Are these!!! ;);)

gleeful likes this.
  4. gleeful

gleeful Active Author

And a lovely decoration it is 42 eye-value and not-static. Just seems that the devs can produce nice things if they want to.

Also doesn't seem to be anywhere to say 'Thank you' for the 48 hours of all-aides which are a huge help in getting around the seaworld game board. :) , I did come to the forum to complain about something but seem to have forgotten about it and got sidetracked.

Oh yeah, shame the 'use all aides' button still doesn't use the nurse/cure sick animals.

Still 2/3 isn't bad. And I wish I had some more breeding to do that would appreciate the twins event, did always used to love that.

kiras likes this.
  5. RUBILITA

RUBILITA Someday Author

Hello!(wave)
    Thank you so much, thank you so much for your kind help, friends!
    Kisses!
    :inlove:(hug)(chuckle)

kiras likes this.