1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestion Increase game dynamic

Discussion in 'Update & Idea Pool' started by .tomas01., Aug 3, 2019.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. .tomas01.

.tomas01. Active Author

Given the fact many players come back to this game after a long time absent, some improvements to show that the game has move forward will make those players stay and keep playing.
    So, my suggestions are simple ones that will make the difference between keeping playing or abandoning the game one and for all.
    I start with a major concern of mine that affects everything in the game: high cost.
    The economy of the game is something that bothers me. We earn very little money compared to what we really have to spend. So many times we have to stop taking care of our zoos and have a period when we just collect PetPennies to have some growth (because we do not have space to have many buildings). There are times where money has to be spent, like buying animals, buying food for them, buying buildings that will give us PP...
    Then, the problems are: first, the buildings are so much more expensive than the money we get from them; second, we have to reproduce in order to get the experience to level up, which spends money; third, breeding is another way to spend money, a lot; forth, ocean world has a huge cost as a level 15 available area, a enormous cost; fifth, upgrading the stock to have more water/food is just ridiculously expensive.. So I'd suggest increasing the money we get from the zoo entrance building by 120%, we will get a larger margin to spend money - at least until we get at level 90 or so, the growth period.
    If the resources will be more available, the players will keep playing because they'd get the resources more easily. And I suggest this because the game did get new stuff, but the resources didn't improved as well, not everything moved forward.
    What keeps you from enjoying the game, too, is the problem of the huge amount of time required to wait to get anything, like some animals have to grow up in the nursery, 68h is too much, and if players don't have any other events and new stuff to occupy their time, they will get bored and quit playing.
    Now I'm taking another problem, the absent of decent events. I'm not talking about new animals - yet -, but the amount of events. If events, like country-like events, which we get new items, would be more frequent, more players would keep playing. At least in every 5 weeks we would have these events, increasing the opportunities to get new items/animals into our zoos. And, when these events aren't available, we would get the minor ones like circus, double xp, the vans, triple xp weekends, twins...
    Now, regarding new animals, it'd be more enjoyable if we'd get new animals, of course, and it could start with breeding animals. We have more species of wolves, we have more bears, we have more tigers, we have more butterflies, we have more turtles and so on. We also could get new events with endangered species animals: by breeding endangered species we would get prizes, and also be available new animals, like Iberian wolf/lynx, and others already present like leopards, orangutans, platypus, red pandas...
    Every suggestion I made would help players enjoy the game and stick playing and would get a reason to purchase your offers to get new stuff for their zoo because there would be much more dynamic in the game. If nothing changes, the amount of players will keep decreasing as the concern about the game.
    One last suggestion, give more attention towards your players.
    Sorry for making it too long, and I'm open to hear your opinions about my topics, cause discussions are the best way to get to an answer. Just be constructive, so we can build some logic reasoning. :)

2. BAW815

BAW815 Count Count

I don't know about other players, but for me, I took money from the collections if it was a choice. It really adds up. I have my water, food and garbage maxed out with PPs, I haven't spent ZD. I have about 12 million in the bank now. I have been breeding so my funds aren't higher. I recently have been taking the XP instead of money from collections. I think I have a cushion big enough to do that now.

3. .tomas01.

.tomas01. Active Author

You have 12M PP?? Woa that's a lot. But you're at what level? Also, the collections, for a low leveled would be more useful for breeding than PP (it has a low rate of PP). And do you have water and food stock max capacity? All 43 upgrades? How many did it cost? Cause for me the 3rd is already 100k PP, I can buy it, but it would take a lot to get those 100k back. My problem isn't the quantity of money but how little you earn compared to how much things cost, that's the problem.
    - Also, you have to say to me what is "sstew" xD -

Last edited: Aug 3, 2019
    The Scorpion likes this.
  4. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Thanks for this suggestion, BAW.

It is actually the same way as I decided to do it when I first started playing all those years ago.

Cheers
    Scorpion

harryeljulio and BAW815 like this.
  5. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Thanks for your input here, Tomas. Rather a lot to go through, but I will be reading it and forwarding on the relevant points to the Managers.

It would be nice to see what our other friends have to say about your observations and suggestions.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

harryeljulio and .tomas01. like this.
  6. .tomas01.

.tomas01. Active Author

Sorry for making it too long :p I highlighted the important parts so it'd be easy to get an idea of what I said. Hope they understand what I meant, I just want more dynamic into the game, which includes the so much asked events and new animals :v thank you Scorpion
    ~also, Scorpion, thank to Nick for me, I've just seen the email now, ups, and thank you, also, for those dragons!~

Last edited: Aug 3, 2019
    PennyPenguin likes this.
  7. Najlepszy1590

Najlepszy1590 Emperor of the Forum

I think that the earnings in this game are perfect. I never had a big problem with money, it was always perfectly balanced. As for the time of waiting for everything, I think that it is necessary because it would be faint if you were to get an animal from a station or kindergarten right away, the waiting time makes the tension grow and thus makes sense. When it comes to expanding the water tank, this is what the silver coins look like: 100,000, 150,000, 300,000, 500,000, 999 999 and then only for ZD. When it comes to events, I agree in everything. When it comes to integration with players, I would like to see something like: Questions and Answers. Recently, such a thing happened as the oceanarium was entering, I would like to see something like that now, I can ask at least 20 questions. We could see some information about what will happen to the Flash Player game. Greetings.

.tomas01. likes this.
  8. .tomas01.

.tomas01. Active Author

Balanced it's not the word. The money you get from the buildings, from the chores, from the collections as some suggested aren't enough for spending around. The game has now many ways to spend money, new ones compared as before, but they didn't improve the ways to get the money, so, you have the same earnings you had to spend in more things you hadn't. Am I being clear?
    I like your idea of Questions and Answers, but that would be with the developers, right?

9. .tomas01.

.tomas01. Active Author

I was not saying the time should drop to 0, but reconsider to change some times as we don't have distractions, like some event to keep us in the game. More than 2 days waiting just to go there treat the animals collect pp and exit the game?

10. kiras

kiras Living Forum Legend

I think it's also a matter of thinking about strategies, to get what you want. I have been playing for many years and I have been changing the way I approach the game according to the needs of the moment.

At this moment my priority is the PE and I focus on it, the rest now I do not care, just get as soon as possible to level 200 and be able to dedicate myself to putting on the beautiful zoo, with all kinds of decoration.

You have seen the photos of my zoo, it is not interesting, as I told you, but I have a goal right now.
    But if there is an event with new animals, it is at the only time that my priority changes, to complete the complete enclosure of the new species ... in the case of Ocean it is different, it is difficult to complete the event, I have not got it, I needed two events for it.

I had never bought ZD before, until last month and I will not spend them, I reserve them for circuses ... well I confess that I have not been able to resist and I have bought two couples in the Ocean.

I have many animals that can only be bought with ZD and I have always managed to buy them with the ZD that I have been collecting throughout the game (every day the Zoobanda, tasks, feed the animals with light, etc ...) and the ZD animals that have touched me for free on roulette.

Obviously, if you have ZD to invent in the game, you advance much faster ... but I think that in the absence of them, think of strategies to move faster, you can, I have succeeded and if I started again with ZooMumba you I assure you, it would reach the level I am now at more quickly (169).

It is my humble opinion, there are many things that could be improved, changed, etc ... of course ;);)

In the years that I have been playing we have made many suggestions for improvements in the game, personally in the Spanish forum.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2019
  11. Najlepszy1590

When it comes to earnings, I've never had problems with them. What I get from ordinary buildings is enough for food for animals with the help of rewards from the collection and what I pull out from the main building, I spend on extras such as animal reproduction. On my level, I get about 180,000 silver coins every 3 days from the main building, which allows me to slowly do something, buy.
    Yes. ;)

.tomas01. and kiras like this.
  12. .tomas01.

.tomas01. Active Author

Yeah, I totally understand your point.
    I've created a new account because I'm active in the game now, so I tought it'd be good starting a new account to see what I can get early - also for making things right. But what I experience is what I've been explaining. I don't have problems with money in my main account, but in this one it's really hard to balance costs with earnings - as i explained. I can only foccus in little things and can't reproduce as I want, breeding and upgrade because I don't get as much as I have to spend, as I said, there are many ways to spend money now unlike before. So, the growth is really slow, can't keep up the things. However, as I see, this may be a problem with low leveled zoos, because you're all up ahead and don't have this perception. This just confirms that the resources are little compared to what we have available at the moment. But in my main account, though i'd have spare money, earning the money i've spent is hard, it's just too little to too much. I really hope I'm being understandable.
    Giving an example, I was able to get marmosets, a baby costs 15 000, I may have a gross of 5 000 to 7 000 daily. Then, for growing are another 16 500. Also bills meerkats, 10 000 for a baby. Chimps baby, 8 000. Buying buildings won't compensate in short term, maybe in long term, but a huge long term, because i'd spent 3 000 PP to get 140PP/3h. As for 50PP/30min. I can't breed at will with all this messing around, also the animals costs and the food, recycling... And, you'd expect I will have money to buy things in ocean world in the meantime? If so, I can only stop growing in the main zoo and focus just in the OW, which would, even so, take a lot lot of time. OW will be available at lvl15, I'm at lvl12.
    I'd say this game as a poor narrative, everythings happens too much fast and you can't keep up, you have to let go some things to understand what's happening around you. That's why I suggested an increasing of money in the main zoo building and/or increasing earnings by chores for example - as 300PP aren't enough for anything.
    But, as this game as a low rate of new comers, I don't think this is a problem, though.
    Hope I made my point.

kiras likes this.
  13. .tomas01.

.tomas01. Active Author

See, on your level, you are already more stable than a lvl10s. In the beginning isn't that simple, you have a broad way to spend money and a really strict way to get money. And if you strict your options, you'd have a really slow growth.
    Yup, that'd be nice!

14. Najlepszy1590

I was also at such low levels, and I remember that I also had no problems. From what I see, you wrote that you do not have enough money for everything. It's normal, you can not have everything right away, so multiply the animals at a later stage of the game. I did not multiply all the animals on my level 63 and you would probably want to have money for everything right away.

kiras likes this.
  15. kiras

I understand you and Najlepszy he also tells you in the previous post 14.

But remember that although I am at level 169, I started at level 1 and I remember perfectly my beginnings and how difficult it was, that is why I told you that with what I know now, I would surely proceed differently ... I think you want to run too much (I don't pretend to be rude) and obviously you can't, precisely because of what you explain.

You have to prioritize, as you level up, they are activated, animals, shops, enclosures, etc ..., that helps you move forward, with that you have more room to perform actions you need ... I have come to have macaws what you can not even imagine, to be able to move forward.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2019
  16. kiras

Thinking about what I read yesterday that you have re-created a new Zoo, I remember with longing that the game at the lower levels was much more interesting, fun ... it hooked you, I always wanted more.

When passing levels, they are activated animals, shops, enclosures, decoration ... you had the puzzle, it was magnificent. I had incentive.

I, like many, I was bored for a few months, it seemed like a waste of time, slow, tedious (think that at the high levels you have hardly anything, 3 ZD when you pass the level and some extension) and I stopped connecting.
    But I like this game so much, I missed my animals so much, that it cost me so much to get to where I am, to friends that I have made in the forum, that I set a goal and in that I am.
    I will not stop connecting, I made the decision to reach level 200 as quickly as and enjoy wasting hours and hours in making my zoo something really beautiful, as if it were really the director of a zoo where people come to enjoy a day and leave with a good taste, as in real life.

There was talk that the game was going to close, I hope it never happens, but what I know is that every time I connect is to enjoy it, although it seems slow (although I also have to confess that lately it is a 2 X PE bombardment, which I take advantage of to be able to climb faster, is my incentive for high levels).

And that's it :inlove::inlove:

17. .tomas01.

.tomas01. Active Author

Oh, that was not what I meant :oops: I don't want everything right away, I just said those things as examples to show where you spend money opposed to few ways to get money (I'm not the most understandable person)

18. .tomas01.

.tomas01. Active Author

Your not being rude at all. I understand what you're saying. But I believe that's not the case, as I didn't express correctly :/ I just want to go with flow, having in mind growth, but it's hard with the little you earn comparing to the costs

19. .tomas01.

.tomas01. Active Author

And now, at level 10 you have already a bunch of new stuff all at the same time, things you hadn't before - speaking for myself - that requires money.
    And I understand that as well. I enjoy the game and I loved it when I was younger, so much that I started playing and made connections with people through it. But it's losing its carisma and it feels monotonous, therefore I have suggested ways to keep players hooked. Earning more money would give people more reasons to stay because they won't have to wait much longer to have their money back; having more events would, inevitably, keep more players hooked; having new animals and other ways to get exclusive event animals also, inevitably, would keep players hooked. I just want more dynamic into the game because it feels the game is abandoned, no one cares, they make such suffering for letting us have some events, that's my view of course. But that's realistic because looking at other BigPoint games that are running well, they have improvements and are relatively stable, zoomumba doesn't stand for more than 20M registered players so they won't give much credit, it's a shame.

20. kiras

Forgive me (angel), I did not understand you well :oops:, now I understand you and I think that they will not change.