1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It´s Zoomumba death?

Discussion in 'Players´ Corner' started by haldoushuxley, Aug 22, 2017.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. haldoushuxley

haldoushuxley Forum-Apprentice

Hi,

I guees i´m not the only one to see, but there are no new events or animal for a long time...
    Only xp events, ancient events or circus...

Are the devs leaving Zoomumba to die?

Regards

gleeful likes this.
  2. kiras

kiras Living Forum Legend

Hi Haldoushuxley,

The event of August, which is the anniversary of Zoomumba is pending as they have problems and we apologized, we have a little patience ;);)

1Kay5, donademene and harryeljulio like this.
  3. GA-KL

GA-KL Junior Expert

Jak długo muszę czekać? Na urodziny

4. Medi

Medi Forum-Greenhorn

Hi!
    Is here somebody, anyone?
    Will there be any birthday event at all? The Hungarian forum is closed... No problem.
    But when will ZooMumba be closed?

mikkamakka, brigi888 and GA-KL like this.
  5. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Hi there

We have been reassured by Fluse, our Game Community Manager, that there are no plans to close ZooMumba.

The Birthday Event was planned but unfortunately the coders are not able to properly sync the event so as to make it live for us.

As for there being no other events, I do appreciate that this is very frustrating for all our friends here. All I can do is ask you to be patient and continue to play the game as it is.

Thank you for your continued loyalty.

Kind rregards
    Scorpion

harryeljulio, GA-KL and donademene like this.
  6. gleeful

gleeful Active Author

For clarification:

- does this mean the event will never take place?
    - are other events possible?
    - are other aspects of the game controllable eg introduction of new animals?
    - when did the coders lose the ability to control the game?

GA-KL likes this.
  7. xmas57

xmas57 Commander of the Forum

as usual informations are missing, it is sad that nothing take place.:cry::(

GA-KL likes this.
  8. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Hello Glee

I will answer the questions as best as I can with the info I have been given

- does this mean the event will never take place?
    It’s still not possible to go live with it because we still have problems to sync our databases. The whole boardgame as well as some new animals are already implemented and prepared for ‘go live’ but due to the technical problems, we cannot do anything but wait.
    - are other events possible?
    There will be some events in the future even if there won’t probably not be so many new items in the game in the near future.
    - are other aspects of the game controllable eg introduction of new animals?
    I have no further information on this
    - when did the coders lose the ability to control the game?
    They have not lost control of the game. The issue is that they are unable to sync the databases for the Birthday Event.

I am sorry that I cannot give you further information. I can only report to everyone the information that I am given by our Community Manager in Hamburg.

Thank you for your patience and your continued loyalty to the game

Cheers for now

Scorpion

9. Najlepszy1590

Najlepszy1590 Emperor of the Forum

Hello. Maybe those birthday parties that did not take place would make it possible to enter the ninth birthday of Zoomumba? Since the event was done and there were technical problems, it could now be repaired and implemented. In the end, we would get some new event. I know that old is the thread but I think it is worth writing. ;)

Malicki, kiras, perezoso and 3 others like this.