1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

изчезнаха ми 37 златни парички и животни от склада

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ___slavchetoOo___, Dec 21, 2013.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ___slavchetoOo___

___slavchetoOo___ Forum-Newbie

Обръщам се към модераторите да ми върнете паричките или да ме компенсирате за щетите които тая игра ми нанеси,как може аз давам реални пари и съм активен играч и така да ме ощетявате.
    id 13033929

2. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Hello Slavcheto_Oo

Please contact the Bulgarian Support Team who will be able to answer you in your own language.

You can do this by clicking on the support link button at the bottom of your game page.

Support Link Button.PNG

as shown by the RED arrow.

Kind regards Scorpion

3. The Scorpion

Hello again

On this occasion I will try to assist you, but you really must try to write in English here in the English language forum.

I have checked into your zoo inventory depot and can see that you have 83 animals there. Can you tel me if this is correct or do you think you should have more.

As for losing the 37 Zoo Dollars (ZD), I will explain what happened. You had 37 ZD in your account and it seems that you went to the zoo bank and perhaps accidentally clicked on the currency 'exchange' button at the bottom of the initial layer page. However. you still must have also hit the + button to increase the default amount of 1 to 37. So you have exchanged 37 Zoo Dollars for 370 Pet Pennies.

On this occasion, if you will confirm that this was a mistake I will credit you with 37 ZD and will deduct 370 PP from your account.

Please let me know.

Kind regards Scorpion

4. ___slavchetoOo___

___slavchetoOo___ Forum-Newbie

Hello, I have animals, but my family disappeared pandas and musicians.
    I ran CCC to buy statue snowman and I have no gold, that is only 4 and now I have musicians

Last edited: Dec 23, 2013
  5. The Scorpion

Hello again

We are unable to assist you here in the forum. Please contact the Bulgarian Support Team regarding your issues.

Thank you and kind regards
    Scorpion

6. The Osprey

The Osprey Forum Freak

No further comments will close here

Regards Osprey

~~~Closed~~~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.