1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for Zoomumba friends

Discussion in 'Players´ Corner' started by animale, Oct 12, 2019 at 10:23 AM.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. animale

animale Forum-Greenhorn

I'll be really happy if you send me friend requests. My username in the game is ивчо2004.

kiras likes this.
  2. kiras

kiras Living Forum Legend

Hi Animale,

Sorry to tell you that it is not possible to use the friends tab, it stopped working a long time ago and it does not work today...
    but you can participate in the forum with other directors, the more we are better, I would love that each time the forum was more presence of people and that at the same time participating in games and others, share experiences and comments of the normal life of each .

Nice to meet you, I am Kira and I am Spanish.

Sorry if there is something that is not understood, I do serve the translator ;);)

harryeljulio likes this.
  3. animale

animale Forum-Greenhorn

Oh, my bad. I didn't know the feature has been removed. Anyways, how can I change my forum username? I want it to be the same like my game one lol.

4. Heïva

Heïva S-Moderator Team Zoomumba

Hi, Animale

I'm afraid you can't.