1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Meet the Team - The Scorpion

Discussion in 'Who is Who - The Team' started by The Scorpion, Nov 13, 2013.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Hello Everyone

Those of you in from the old forum will already know me, but we now have many more new friends who have joined us here in our new forum, so I would like to introduce myself.

I am The Scorpion, and am one of the ZooMumba Moderator Team. I am here to help you where I can by offering guidance and advice as necessary, and also to ensure that our forum is run in a smooth, calm, respectful and hopefully friendly manner.

I live with Mrs Scorpion in a lovely cave by the sea in the UK. The little Scorpions have left the cave and set up in other parts of the world with their own families.

I am looking forward to meeting our new friends here, and continuing the friendly relationship with everybody from the old forum.

If you have any questions, please do not be afraid to ask.

Thank you and kind regards
    Scorpion

2. BeastMasterXXX

BeastMasterXXX Living Forum Legend

Hey there Scorpion

Just thought I'd like to say hello to you and to thank you for all your work for us in the old forum and making this new forum a friendly place to be in.

Your friendly Beast

donademene and The Scorpion like this.
  3. The Scorpion

Hello Beast

Thank you for your kind words. It is good to see the 'old gang' here as I know you will all join the Team in welcoming new friends and helping out where you can.

Kind regards Scorpion

4. feej1274

feej1274 Living Forum Legend

Thanks Scorpion for all the work you have done for us:)

5. The Scorpion

Hey Fee

You are very welcome. It's good to see you here :). I am looking forward to seeing all the 'old gang' and to welcoming in all our new friends too.

Kind regards Scorpion

6. Jane

Jane Commander of the Forum

Hello Scorpion :)

It's nice to meet you, and also to read your nice introduction. :)
    I'm "new" on your Forum, as I'm from the Italian board. Up to now I've found a kind and friendly atmosphere here which I surely appreciated, and which I'm sure also other users from foreign Countries will like. ;)

So I would like to say "thanks" to you, and also to the other members of your team, for the work you're doing to keep it this way.
    I wish we'll have occasion to meet again on this board..and maybe, why not?, also be able to help each other. :)

7. Eisiline

Eisiline Count Count

Hello Scorpion,

i just can copy what Jane wrote. The atmosphere is wonderfull here, that´s why i am sure i will visit the english forum more often in the future. Thanks for all your work :)

The Scorpion, BeastMasterXXX and Jane like this.
  8. The Scorpion

Hello Jane

I should just like to say a big thank you for your very kind words. It is very much appreciated. You are very welcome here in the English language forum and I look forward to being able to help you, and to your assistance to our players and the Team in the future. I understand that you are a very experienced player from the Italian community, and any help is always gratefully accepted.

Kind regards Scorpion

9. The Scorpion

Hello Eiseline

Thank you so much for your very kind words. You are very welcome here in our friendly forum

I would just like to point out that is our wonderful players, such as yourself, that make this such a friendly and safe environment in which to meet and chat.

Kind regards Scorpion

10. *TC1*

*TC1* All knowing Oracle

Hello Scorpion, nice to see you here. I just want to add my thanks for all your hard work and for solving my problems when I lose the functionality of my brain.:D

The Scorpion and BeastMasterXXX like this.
  11. The Scorpion

Hello TC

Thank you for your kind words, and at this point I should like to thank you for all your help in the past, and I am sure you will do the same for us here in the new forum.

Kind regards Scorpion

12. miko04

miko04 Forum Connoisseur

Hi Scorpio :) I've noticed that on your forum have little Leaders from us is their a few more. I am surprised that such a country as the United Kingdom has so few players providing a forum.

13. The Scorpion

Hey there Miko

It is nice to see you here visiting our forum.

Yes, compared with your Polish forum we have a lot less regular forum users. However, our players here are a very friendly lot and are always willing to help out with questions.

Kind regards Scorpion

14. miko04

miko04 Forum Connoisseur

You almost every player on the forum to know we have such an active main squad players :) Most players ZooMumba not be granted to the forum. Maybe now let's talk a little bit about the game not the forum :) Which level are you? I am very curious because I have a relatively low (38). Event unless failure to do because I am only in the middle of the first lap, collecting the red balls.

15. The Scorpion

I would like to take this opportunity to wish everybody

a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS &
    a SAFE & HAPPY NEW YEAR

Have a wonderful holiday everyone.

I will be popping into the forum a couple times over the holiday period just to make sure all is going well - but please remember that Ospreys and Scorpions enjoy Christmas too, so we will not be around all the time, just bear this in mind please.

Looking forward to seeing you all again after Christmas and in the meanwhile take care and keep safe everyone.

Scorpion

16. BeastMasterXXX

BeastMasterXXX Living Forum Legend

Hey there Scorpion

Thank you for the greetings, and of course for everything you and the team have done for us. I hope you and Mrs Scorpion and the family have a really terrific Christmas and a prosperous new year.

Your friendly Beast

The Scorpion likes this.
  17. feej1274

feej1274 Living Forum Legend

Hey Scorpion Hope you and Mrs Scrpion have a lovely Chrismas too:):)

18. The Scorpion

Thank you very much Beast and Fee. Mrs Scorpion and I intend to have a really super time over the holiday. Best wishes to you and your families too - and Fee, looking forward to meeting your new little bundle of joy :D.

19. topra

topra Forum-Greenhorn

Will there be bonus code

20. The Scorpion

Hello Topra

There is no Advent bonus code for today. The Advent Calendar bonus codes were from 1st to the 24th December.

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Scorpion