1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Meet the Team - The Scorpion

Discussion in 'Who is Who - The Team' started by The Scorpion, Nov 13, 2013.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. BeastMasterXXX

BeastMasterXXX Living Forum Legend

Hey Scorpion and Mrs Scorpion. I hope you both have a really good holiday.Enjoy yourselves.

Take care and keep safe

Your friend, Beast

donademene, *TC1*, The Osprey and 3 others like this.
  2. *TC1*

*TC1* All knowing Oracle

Enjoy your hols Mr and Mrs Scorpion and good luck finding that sunshine!:oops:

3. feej1274

feej1274 Living Forum Legend

Hey Scorpion I hope you and Mrs Scorpion have a lovely holiday:)

4. bubobubo

bubobubo Old Hand

Hi Scorpion,
    I hope you and Mrs Scorpion sunny and fun holiday:)

feej1274, pek712 and The Osprey like this.
  5. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Hi Everyone.

Thank you all for your kind wishes to Mrs Scorpion and me for our holiday.

Mrs Scorpion and I are now back home after a lovely relaxing and very warm, sunny holiday.

I hope you have all been having fun and enjoying the game. My thanks to my dear friends Osprey and Wildcat for looking after things so admirably.

I shall be back on duty from tomorrow, Saturday.

Kind regards Scorpion.

6. pedro_bdfp

pedro_bdfp Regular

Welsome back, Scorpion. Osprey and Wildcat made their best to substitute you :)

The Scorpion likes this.
  7. pek712

pek712 All knowing Oracle

Hi Scorpion - and good to see you back. I must say that I missed you! ;)

You can be really proud of your colleagues, they did an amazing job while you were away! :)

Nice to hear that you enjoyed your holiday :)

Kind regards
    pek712

The Scorpion likes this.
  8. The Scorpion

Hey Pedro and Pek

Thanks for the welcome back, it is really appreciated.

Yes, I can see that my dear friends Osprey and Wildcat did a wonderful job in taking care of everything.

Kind regards Scorpion

donademene and pek712 like this.
  9. BeastMasterXXX

BeastMasterXXX Living Forum Legend

Hi Scorpion. Nice to see you back. I am pleased to hear that you and Mrs Scorpion had a good holiday.

I don't think we were too much trouble for Osprey and Wildcat ;), but yes, as expected they looked after us very well xD.

Cheers for now

Beast

The Scorpion and pek712 like this.
  10. The Scorpion

Thanks for the welcome back, Beast. No, I don't think you all caused too much trouble :p.

Kind regards Scorpion

11. The Osprey

The Osprey Forum Freak

Hello Scorpion

Welcome back my friend. I don't know what all the fuss is about myself and Wildcat had everything covered anyway.

There was no trouble for any of us. If it came to a stage I could not help anyone, I would not be here.

Regards Osprey and on behalf of Wildcat

12. *TC1*

*TC1* All knowing Oracle

Welcome back Scorpion. Glad you had a lovely holiday - we've all been on our best behaviours!
    [​IMG]

The Scorpion and pek712 like this.
  13. The Scorpion

Thank you TC, yes we had a great time.

donademene and *TC1* like this.
  14. The Scorpion

Hey there Osprey and Wildcat

Thank you for the welcome back.

Yes of course, I had no doubts about anything whatsoever, and know that either one of you is more than capable of looking after everything.

it is nice that our friends here appreciate what we all do, both individually and as a Team, to keep things running smoothly in the game and here in the forum.

Your friend Scorpion

15. The Scorpion

Hi Evryone (wave)

Well! It is only a few days til Santa comes calling on everyone who is on his 'nice' list ;).

Mrs Scorpion and I would like to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and a Safe, Healthy and Happy New Year.

Osprey and I will be checking into the forum during the holiday period, of course, but please do be patient with us if you require any assistance. Please remember that it is Christmas for Ospreys and Scorpions too, oh! yes, and for Little Penguins :)

Have a really terrific time everybody, stay safe and well and, of course, continue to enjoy the game and our forum.

Kind regards Scorpion

16. The Scorpion

Hey there Mr Scorpion (wave)

Now it is my turn to wish you and Mrs Scorpion a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I hope it is a good one for both of you.

Enjoy the special festivities and I hope Father Christmas brings you both some nice prezzies.

Bye for now

Perry (hug)

PS. Thank you for letting me borrow your forum account to post my messages and the games and quizzes here ;).

17. *TC1*

*TC1* All knowing Oracle

Extending Christmas wishes to you and Mrs Scorpion, Scorpion. I don't think I'm on my own when I say thanks for all your hard work and help, especially sending out SAR penguins when things go walkabout! have a lovely Christmas and we will try to behave ourselves for you (you might have to watch that Beast mind, you know what he's like!).(angel);)

feej1274, The Osprey and The Scorpion like this.
  18. The Osprey

The Osprey Forum Freak

Hey Scorpion

I would like to congratulate you on your new role as Team Leader(chuckle) and wish you and Mrs Scorpion a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year(party)

19. feej1274

feej1274 Living Forum Legend

Congrats on getting Team Leader Scorpion.:) I would also like to wish you and Mrs Scorpion a Happy Christmas and a sober New Year;)

The Scorpion and *TC1* like this.
  20. The Scorpion

Thanks for your kind words and wishes TC, Fee, Osprey and Perry (hug) Mrs Scorpion sends her thanks and best wishes to you all too.

Not so sure about the 'sober' bit though (angel)

Take care and keep safe everyone

Scorpion

donademene and *TC1* like this.