1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Meet the Team - The Scorpion

Discussion in 'Who is Who - The Team' started by The Scorpion, Nov 13, 2013.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. BeastMasterXXX

BeastMasterXXX Living Forum Legend

Hi Scorpion

Mrs Beast and I would like to say a big Merry Christmas to you and Mrs Scorpion. We hope you have a really terrific Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Thanks for everything you have done for us again this year.

and congrats on the 'Team Leader'.

Beast (hug)

2. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Thank you Beast and Mrs Beast for your kind words and wishes. Mrs Scorpion and I hope you both have a wonderful Christmas too xD.

Kind regards Scorpion

3. The Scorpion

Hey Mr Scorpion.

Congrats on your promotion to Team Leader (chuckle). You should be getting a new avatar when the Managers can sort it out for you.

(hug) Perry

4. pek712

pek712 All knowing Oracle

Hello Scorpion!

I would like to wish you a
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!

[​IMG]

Please say Merry Christmas to Mrs. Scorpion too! :)

Keep safe and enjoy the Christmas time! (hug)

Oh! And my congratulations on the 'Team Leader'. You deserve it! :)

Yours sincerely
    pek712

Last edited: Dec 21, 2014
  5. The Scorpion

Hey there Pek (wave)

Thank you very much for the lovely Christmas card. Mrs Scorpion and I would like to wish you and your family a truly wonderful Christmas and a Safe, Healthy and Happy New Year (hug).

Thanks also for the congrats.

Kind regards Scorpion

6. pek712

pek712 All knowing Oracle

Hello Scorpion! (wave)

I would like to wish you a very
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!! (party)

[​IMG]
    I hope that year 2015 will be lucky for you. (hug)

Please forward my wishes to Mrs. Scorpion as well :)

Kind regards
    pek712

7. The Scorpion

Hey Pek (wave)

Thank you very much. Mrs Scorpion and I wish you and your family a very happy, healthy and safe new year.

(hug) Scorpion

8. Dinohunter531

Dinohunter531 Forum Connoisseur

Hey scorpion I've seen you allot on the forum well i now you ARE part of the team. but I've been wondering,if you are a scorpion,then why is your profile picture a white tiger?

school999 likes this.
  9. The Scorpion

Hello Dino

Don't worry, I don't have an identity complex :D. The avatars for ZooMumba Team Members are standardised across the whole International Zoo Community - and depend on your position within the Team.

The exceptions to this are our two little Penguin Interns, Penny and Perry, who have an avatar of their own.

Kind regards Scorpion

10. Dinohunter531

Dinohunter531 Forum Connoisseur

Oh thanksxD

11. roger7778

roger7778 Forum-Apprentice

Hello :)
    I'm from Poland :)
    How are you?

12. The Scorpion

Hello Roger

It is nice to see you here in our forum and you are most welcome.

I am very well, thank you, and I hope all is well with you and your family.

I would like to pass on my best wishes to you for this festive season. Have a lovely time.

Kind regards Scorpion

school999, roger7778 and donademene like this.
  13. roger7778

roger7778 Forum-Apprentice

thank you for good words :) best wishes to you and your family for this Christmas time :)

14. emigamerul

emigamerul Forum-Apprentice

Hello Mr. Scorpion

I just wanted to tell you are a great moderator and I am happy to see someone who make a game not for money and for pleasure. I am 12 and when I grow I want to make games for free like you and The Osprey.
    My greetings, emigamerul, a normal player from Romania.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    User ID:16880205

donademene and The Scorpion like this.
  15. The Scorpion

Hello Emi

Thank you for your kind words. Osprey and I really appreciate you taking the time to write. We both enjoy assisting our players here in the game and are pleased that we have such a happy family of players. We believe our forum here is a very happy, and safe, environment to chat with friends and ask questions or seek advice - and we are delighted that everyone is so friendly and respectful to each other and to us, your Board Team.

It would be great if you were able to be a games designer when you finish your education or become part of a moderator team in one of your favourite games. Who knows what the future will bring?

In the meantime, we hope you continue to play and enjoy ZooMumba and that you quickly make friends with our players here in the forum.

Kind regards Scorpion

The Osprey and donademene like this.
  16. emigamerul

Hey Mr. Scorpion

Thank you because you answer me and I am very happy because you named me emi bemcause my real name is Emanuel but my nickname is Emi. Even my mother is calling me Emi. Thank you again because you reply my post.
    Your player, Emi
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Osprey likes this.
  17. The Scorpion

Hi again Emi

We always do try to answer our friends here in the forum as quickly as possible. I am delighted that I got your name right - it seems much more friendly to use a shortened name or nickname, and hopefully makes you feel like one of our family here.

It might be a nice idea to introduce yourself, with a little information about you, in the Who is Who - The Players" part of the forum (one section down from this one). I am sure that some of our friends here would like to say 'hello' to you.

Also do feel free to join in some of the games that the players have created in the Users' Corner - Speakers' Corner. It is a good way to start getting to know everyone. Just pop in as and when your are ready.

Also, I am sure our young friends Penny and Perry would be glad to see you entering their forum games.

AND, of course, continue to play and enjoy the ZooMumba game - it may seem a little frustrating at first trying to get enough Pet Pennies to buy the required feed, water etc. but as you progress things will start to get much easier. Don't be afraid to ask if you need any assistance with game play. The main thing to remember, though, is that there is no right way nor wrong way to play the game - what you do is entirely up to you and everyone's zoos are different and unique to them.

Kind regards Scorpion

donademene and The Osprey like this.
  18. emigamerul

You are telling me is it hard to make Pet Pennies?With my fountain desires or how is calling I make 8400 Pet Pennies per day and I can buy something to make animals make children and I am telling you something. I meet Penny and Perry when I was looking on forum and I found a game and they used your account. They are pinguins very funny and I like them. Thank you because you answered me and I have some questions:How many members are in ZooMumba Team, what inspired you to make this game with your team and Why we need to remember to include our User ID in our posts? I am waiting to answer me.
    Kind Regards Emi
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

19. The Scorpion

Hi Emi

It is good to know that you are getting a decent amount of Pet Pennies each day. This is very important so that you can breed your animals, as you mentioned, and buy all the food and water that they need.

In the ZooMumba English Language Board Team there are just Osprey and myself. But there are other Team members who look after the other language boards for ZooMumba. We also have a ZooMumba Community Manager, Fluse, who manages our game and works with the many people who make and design our game. These people who we call the Dev Team (Development Team) work in Hamburg, Germany and consist of the game designers, graphics artists and machine code writers and are responsible for everything that happens in the game and its smooth running. Osprey and I are responsible for keeping all our players informed of what is happening when we hear it from the Dev Team via Fluse and for passing on your ideas, thanks and complaints, if any, about the game back to the Hamburg Team. We also make sure that our forum here runs smoothly and that our players adhere to the forum rules which make it such a good, friendly and safe place to visit.

We ask that you include your Username and User ID number so that we can quickly identify you if we need to search records if you have a problem etc or book prizes to you from Penny's and Perry's games.

Kind regards Scorpion

donademene and The Osprey like this.
  20. emigamerul

Hi,Mr. Scorpion,

You told me I have a decent amount but first time it wasn't like that. I had an account who has the User ID from 100000 to 200000 so I was one of the first players. It was all good, I had my own zoo, but something happen. I started to enter less and less on my ZooMumba account and in one day I didn't enter at all. After three years I remembered about Zoomumba and I started another account. So you know me but you don't know me. Cool, it is not like that. I am happy because we are wearing a conversation and I am talking with ZooMumba English Language Board Sistem and thank you because you answered at my questions.

Kind Regards, Emi
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------