1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Meet the Team - The Scorpion

Discussion in 'Who is Who - The Team' started by The Scorpion, Nov 13, 2013.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Hi again Emi

I am delighted to read that you decided to come back again to ZooMumba after all this time. You will see that a lot has changed since you were last playing the game.

We, here in the English Language Board Team have met many 'new' players from around the world when several of the other language forums closed. We really are pleased that everyone does their best to write in English which we know can be quite difficult for those who are not native English speakers/writers.

I do hope that you will continue to play and enjoy the game and that you also decide to join in chatting our friends here in the forum.

Kind regards Scorpion

donademene likes this.
  2. emigamerul

emigamerul Forum-Apprentice

Hi again, Mr. Scorpion

I am telling you again:sleepy: I am glad because you answered to me and you are thinking at me. Why the other language forums are closed:confused:? Anyway thank you beacuse you answered me and I hope to play ZooMumba until I diexD.

Kind regards,Emi
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    User ID:16880205

donademene and The Scorpion like this.
  3. The Scorpion

Hi there Emi

I am pleased to see you are still here and that you will be wanting to play the game for a very long time.

Sadly it was decided some time ago that all but 7 of the language forums would be closed. This decision was made at top management level - that is really all I can tell you about it. It was very sad at the time to lose the other language forums, but we do hope that we have made everyone very welcome here in the English language forum. We do have a lot of new friends here now and everyone gets on so well with each other - as it should be in this very friendly place.

Take care and keep safe

Kind regards Scorpion

donademene likes this.
  4. Pixpix8

Pixpix8 Forum Duke

Happy New Year! (party)

donademene, perezoso and kiras like this.
  5. The Scorpion

Thank you very much Pixpix and I should like to wish you, your family and all of your loved ones a safe and Happy New year too.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion (party)xD(hug)

donademene, kiras and Pixpix8 like this.