1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Animals are missing

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by harryeljulio, Sep 5, 2019.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. harryeljulio

harryeljulio Living Forum Legend

(wave)(hug)
    Hello, I want to expose a fact, for which I think I am missing a female macro, but I'm not sure. It is simply by deduction. On the occasion of the appearance of the circus, I consulted the animals that appear in it, to see if I was interested. Right now I have a male and four offspring of Macrotis. It would really be impossible on the basis that to do the offspring, you need a partner. It is evident that if I have young, it is because at some point I also had the female.
    I don't usually sell animals if they don't spare me, so I doubt I sold it. It's very strange.
    :rolleyes:

kiras likes this.
  2. Heïva

Heïva S-Moderator Team Zoomumba

Hi, Harry

I can't see if you sold a female but maybe there's an explanation.
    I don't remember how we had the macrotis, but maybe it was when we were lent a couple of animals and we had to make 5 cubs to get a male and 5 others to get the female. So you would not have done the last 5 and only had the male.
    Sorry for my lack of memory, but I can not remember that kind of thing because it's been a long time since we've had this event.

kiras, harryeljulio and The Scorpion like this.
  3. harryeljulio

Hello Heïva(wave)(hug)

Indeed it can be ... Yes I also remember something similar, with the macrotis and even with some other animal. Ok thank you very much for your attention.
    I was surprised to see only the male of the couple with the young. Greetings very strong

Last edited: Sep 11, 2019 at 6:53 PM
    kiras and Heïva like this.
  4. Heïva

Heïva S-Moderator Team Zoomumba

Hello

In fact, this happens most of the time when you put animals in the inventory, and then you only see them in the inventory.

harryeljulio likes this.
  5. harryeljulio