1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Naughty or Nice

Discussion in 'Players´ Corner' started by PerryPenguin, Dec 15, 2016.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
?

Should you be on Santa's 'Naughty' List or 'Nice' List this year?

Poll closed Dec 27, 2016.
  1. Um! I think I might be on the 'Naughty' List

16.7%
  2. I will definitely be on the 'Nice' List

83.3%
  3. I am not really sure

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. PerryPenguin

PerryPenguin Moderator Team Zoomumba

Hey there dear friends (wave)

This a list to help Santa get a good idea of if you think you should be on his 'Naughty' List :oops: or his 'Nice' List (angel) this year.

Please also write a few words or a little story telling us why you think you should be on your selected list.

Do remember though, that these days all such messages can be easily passed from Santa to the Easter Bunny and back again by email, text, Skype, cellphone calls etc. so you may miss out on your Easter eggs next year if you have been particularly naughty as well as some Christmas prezzies from Santa :cry:. So be careful and don't try being untruthful - they will always find you out as someone is sure to squeal on you :oops:

Of course, back in the olden days when Mr Scorpion was young, like when he used to ride a triceratops to school :p, these communications methods hadn't been invented, so Santa and the Easter Bunny could only pass messages on using ordinary mail and that took ages or may not have arrived at all. So half the time he could get away with being naughty without Santa or the Easter Bunny knowing :rolleyes:!

But it isn't like that nowadays - so be very careful :eek:

This is not an official game and there are not any prizes - it is just a bit of fun.

Cheers for now
    Perry (hug)

2. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

I should be on Santa's 'Nice' List this year because I have tried to be helpful and kind (angel)

Hmm! I am not quite that old young Perry :rolleyes:. It is cheeky comments like that that will end up getting you on the 'Naughty' List, so you had better be careful ;)

Scorpion

3. PerryPenguin

But, but, but....I was only kidding, Mr Scorpion :oops:. I know you are not quite that old really :p

and anyway, I have put my cross in the 'Nice' List box because I think I have been very good this year, helping out with the ZooMumba events and arranging some games for our friends here. My Mum & Dad have said I've been very helpful looking after Peggy & Percy and the other baby animals. And Mr Kangaroo, the School Principal, has also said that I have done very well in arranging some activities for the baby animals during school time as well as doing my own schoolwork which has been good as usual :). So I reckon I should defo be on the 'Nice' List (angel)

Laters everyone
    Perry (hug)

4. donademene

donademene Living Forum Legend

I think it is fair so ,:) because I be there when someone needs me,:inlove: because I love people and love this wonderful game.(party)xD

Last edited: Dec 20, 2016
  5. PerryPenguin

(hug)Hey Dona and Mr Scorpion (wave)

It looks like there are only us three on the 'Nice' List at the moment (angel)

Does that mean we'll get some more prezzies for Christmas and Easter eggs next year? (party)

I think really that little Peggy and Percy should be on the 'Nice' List because they are both really kind and helpful (chuckle) even though they do try playing jokes on us sometimes :rolleyes:. Penny and Mrs Osprey should be on the 'Nice' List too - they have gone out together today and I cannot call Penny on her cellphone as the signal seems to very low where they are at the moment, but perhaps they will call in here when they get back home.

Perry (hug)(hug)(hug)

6. Blenco58

Blenco58 Emperor of the Forum

I have also put me on the nice list, there I think I earn it, I always try to help everyone, private but also in the game.(hug)
    Of course I do naughty things;), I'm finally human and not an Angel,(party) but who do not outweigh the good things.xD

BeastMasterXXX and PerryPenguin like this.
  7. BeastMasterXXX

BeastMasterXXX Living Forum Legend

I believe I should be on the 'Nice' List this year (angel). I do try to be helpful to everyone both in my private life and to my dear friends here n ZooMumba.

Have a lovely Christmas everyone, and I am sure you are all on the 'Nice' List as well - so best to get your name on Perry's list here.

Your friend, Beast (hug)

8. Carlim

Carlim Old Hand

I am absolutely sure that my name will go to the list of good boys this year, because besides being a very kind boy, I was supportive and extremely cautious when I saw that things were bad. (chuckle)
    I obeyed my parents straight and I have helped them in what I could. (angel)
    And even with the mistakes I made (this is inevitable) I always tried to improve as needed. (wave)
    This is it! Merry Christmas Santa Claus.(party)

9. RoxyRotten

RoxyRotten Old Hand

In the real world, RoxyRotten is my 7 yr old Terrier/chihuahua mix. She has had more than a couple of accidents, lately. I think she doesn't like the colder weather. Thank goodness her brother dogs are good boys. Buddy, a 13 yr old Border Collie and Riley, an 8 yr old Shepherd/Hound mix. She is the smallest and can get quite nasty with the bigger dogs. She/We might be on the bad list. :rolleyes:

10. PerryPenguin

Hi there Roxy, Roxy, Buddy and Riley

It is good to hear from you all. I think under the circumstances little Roxy might just be defending herself against those bigger boys. So maybe it would be ok to go on the 'Nice' list

See you soon
    Perry (hug)

donademene and BeastMasterXXX like this.
  11. RoxyRotten

RoxyRotten Old Hand

thank you!(angel)

donademene and BeastMasterXXX like this.