1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feedback Ocean World Event: August 2019

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by PennyPenguin, Jul 31, 2019.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Hi there Yonike

How very strange.

Yes, you should get 1 Female and 1 Male in each round. I can see that you fully completed the rounds back in 2016 and 2018 so there should not have been any seahorses hnging around from back then.

Let's see if it sorts itself out as you progress as you go round and if not we'll sort this out towards the end of the Event.

Please do remind me a couple of days before Event end and advise if you still have an uneven balance.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

2. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Hi again Yonike

I think I have solved the mystery.

In the Travelling Circus of September 2017, you won 3 Male Seahorses and 1 Female Seahorse. So I think this accounts for the uneven numbers. But please let me know if you believe otherwise.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

3. yonike

yonike Forum General

Scorpion,

That's possible :)
    Problem solved for me...

Can seahorses not change their gender? :rolleyes::D

Thanks!

PennyPenguin and The Scorpion like this.