1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feedback Ocean World Event: August 2019

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by PennyPenguin, Jul 31, 2019.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Hi there Yonike

How very strange.

Yes, you should get 1 Female and 1 Male in each round. I can see that you fully completed the rounds back in 2016 and 2018 so there should not have been any seahorses hnging around from back then.

Let's see if it sorts itself out as you progress as you go round and if not we'll sort this out towards the end of the Event.

Please do remind me a couple of days before Event end and advise if you still have an uneven balance.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

2. The Scorpion

Hi again Yonike

I think I have solved the mystery.

In the Travelling Circus of September 2017, you won 3 Male Seahorses and 1 Female Seahorse. So I think this accounts for the uneven numbers. But please let me know if you believe otherwise.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

3. yonike

yonike Forum General

Scorpion,

That's possible :)
    Problem solved for me...

Can seahorses not change their gender? :rolleyes::D

Thanks!

PennyPenguin and The Scorpion like this.
  4. cortomaltès68

cortomaltès68 Someday Author

excellent event, i only played 8 days because i stayed on holidays but i got the horseseas and i'm very very happy .

The Scorpion and Heïva like this.
  5. kiras

kiras Living Forum Legend

Hi friends (wave)(wave)

[​IMG]

A total of 1.740 stars (of the three colors) are needed to take a full turn.

I have 3.908 green trails and 1.740 violets, that makes a total of 5.648 trails. Only with these stars (green and violet) could I have taken three turns... it is incredible what it costs to get the orange / white stars ... I do not understand, I find it very disproportionate :oops::cry:

6. yonike

yonike Forum General

That's part of the game kiras ;)

I thought it was a nice event, just a pity that there were no new animals.
    Maybe next time ...:D(angel)

The Scorpion and kiras like this.
  7. The Scorpion

Hi Corto

It is always good to read that our friends have enjoyed an Event.

Best wishes for now
    Scorpion

8. The Scorpion

Hey there Kiras

Yes, you are correct. The numbers of the Starfish Drops is disproportionate. I am sure you will have noticed this ln most, if not all, of the Boardgame Events with drops.

Cheers
    Scorpion

kiras likes this.
  9. The Scorpion

Hey Yonike

It is good to now that you enjoyed the Event. AND I certainly agree - it would be nice to see some new animals and other new stuff too.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

10. kiras

kiras Living Forum Legend

Yes, this is always the case in all events, an item is always the one that costs.

My intention was not to recriminate ... rather it was the rage of being able to think that with all those stars I could have gone around more.

It costs me so much to complete a round, for the few enclosures I have, to think about being able to make more laps to get enclosures, shops, etc. But time to time, when I started with Ocean I had nothing at all, now I have a lot, but I want more. (chuckle)(chuckle)

The Scorpion likes this.