1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feedback Official Discussion The Travelling Circus

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by The Osprey, Jun 21, 2017.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. The Osprey

The Osprey Forum Freak

Hey Zoo Directors,

Please feel free to leave any comments about the Travelling Circus here. All feed back is important to us.

Kind regards
    Your ZooMumba Team

2. everlin88

everlin88 Forum-Greenhorn

i would love to get some animals but i can't get into the game.

3. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Hi Everlin

i can see that your Support Ticket to the Dutch Support Team has been answered. If you are still having login problems please do contact them again.

Thank you

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

4. donademene

donademene Living Forum Legend

Hi all,(wave)
    I'm glad the Travelling Circus, I hope there will be news. Congratulations Team!(hug)xD

5. The Scorpion

That is really good to know, Dona. your appreciation will be forwarded to the Team in Hamburg.

Good luck with getting some cuddly critters that you want.

Cheers
    Scorpion

BeastMasterXXX and donademene like this.
  6. donademene

Hi,(wave)
    I bought 5 boxes received one-man Red Panda, one of Komod Varan Woman 2 Pandolin-man, one-woman swan swans have already four - women. A little disappointed:rolleyes:, I bought 2 boxesxD. ZooDirectori Good luck !!(chuckle)(chuckle)

7. The Scorpion

Aw! Dona. Sorry to learn that you have not been getting the cuddly critters that you want, but do remember that they all love you anyway.

Good luck with the next two crates

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

BeastMasterXXX and donademene like this.
  8. donademene

Thanks a lot Scorpion're nice to me !!(hug)(hug)

9. kiras

kiras Living Forum Legend

Well the circus is gone and I wanted to comment something.

For some time I did not play, since in the previous circuses I had more than half of the animals that offered us and the odds were few, but seen what I saw with this, I do not know what to do.

In this one it had 8 precincts to complete. The animals I was not interested in were the Red Pandas and the Komodo Dragons, so I thought the odds were very high.

I got a little confused and I only bought two boxes, of which I have touched a male swan (I was missing two females) and a male dragon (I have 4 couples):cry::cry:

Well nothing happens, to see if in the next I get some that I lack xDxD

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Bueno el circo se ha ido y yo quería comentar algo.

Hacia tiempo que no jugaba, ya que en los circos anteriores tenía más de la mitad de los animales que nos ofrecíais y las probabilidades eran pocas, pero visto lo visto con éste, ya no sé que hacer.

En éste tenía 8 recintos por completar. Los animales que no me interesaban eran los Pandas Rojos y los Dragones de Komodo, así que pensé que las probabilidades eran muy altas.

Me he despistado un poco y solo he comprado dos cajas, de las cuales me ha tocado un cisne macho (me faltaban dos hembras) y un dragón macho (tengo 4 parejas):cry::cry:

Bueno no pasa nada, a ver si en el siguiente consigo alguno que me falte xDxD

10. The Scorpion

Hi there Kiras

Thank you for your comments.

I am sorry to know that you were disappointed with the animals you got from your crates. All I can say is better luck next time.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion