1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Penny & Perry's Treasure Hunt #44

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by PennyPenguin, Nov 25, 2017.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. antonix1

antonix1 Regular

G8
    ID 14388790

perezoso likes this.
  2. foxy11

foxy11 Forum Mogul

E01 ID16793552

ibolya5876 and PennyPenguin like this.
  3. ibolya5876

ibolya5876 Living Forum Legend

G -5 ID: 12327913

4. PennyPenguin

PennyPenguin Moderator Team Zoomumba

Yay Foxy(party)

You have found 2 x Love Potion in your square(chuckle) I will now ask Mrs Osprey or Mr Scorpion to book those to you.

Penny(hug)

5. PennyPenguin

Hi everyone(wave)

All prizes have now been found(chuckle) Thank you to all who have participated, you are the best(hug) We will have another treasure hunt soon.

Hugs Penny(hug)

6. bornhald

bornhald Forum Duke

Dear penny. This is weird because on December 8th Ibolya5876 had already chosen this square. check it yourself if you like.

PennyPenguin likes this.
  7. PennyPenguin

Oh my goodness :oops::oops: How did I miss that, must have been all the fish ice cream I have been eating has given me brain freeze.
    Thank you so much for keeping me right Bornhald(chuckle)

Hey Ibolya I hope you can forgive meo_O I will get the prize of 2 x love potions booked to you right away:oops:

Penny(hug)

bornhald likes this.
  8. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Hi there Penny, Iboyla, Bornhald and Foxy

No harm done here thankfully as we are able to book the additional prize to Ibolya, the original winner, and also to Foxy. These things happen and are easily put right.

Penny, you really deserve the ice cream as both you and Perry have, again, been doing a fantastic job with the games. Keep up the good work.

Thanks Bornhald, for making us aware of the error.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

9. ibolya5876

ibolya5876 Living Forum Legend

Köszönök mindent : D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D

Translation added by Moderator.
    Thanks for everything

Last edited by moderator: Jan 1, 2018
    Pixpix8 and bornhald like this.