1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Penny's Own Special Thread

Discussion in 'Who is Who - The Team' started by PennyPenguin, Jan 28, 2018.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. PennyPenguin

PennyPenguin Moderator Team Zoomumba

Hi dear friends (wave)

This is my own special thread where I can post some messages such as jokes or perhaps a little teaser question. But any teasers will be for fun only and no prizes can be given.

Feel free to comment on anything I write and answer the little teasers questions when you want to.

Big hugs to you all
    Penny (hug)

Oh BTW my bruv Perry has a similar thread for his jokes, teasers etc. (chuckle)xD

2. PennyPenguin

Hi everyone (wave)

Perry and I were taking a little stroll around the Zoo and we stopped off at the Mustangs' habitat where we overheard Maureen talking to her little cuz Maurice.

This is what we heard Maureen saying! Can you work it out?

1 1 was 1 racehorse
    1 2 was 1 2
    1 1 1 1 race
    and 1 2 1 1 2

If you can decypher what Maureen was saying do let us know.

We did manage to solve the mystery and will let you know in a few days if no-one hasn't done it first

Remember it is a bit of fun so don't be afraid to try an answer.

Laters everyone
    Penny (hug)

3. PerryPenguin

PerryPenguin Moderator Team Zoomumba

We know, we know, we know, Penny :p. Can we tell everybody? ;)

We borrowed Perry's forum account so we could let you know (angel)

Percy (hug) & Peggy (hug)

4. PennyPenguin

No, you cannot tell anyone yet. We have to allow our friends a little time to try to work it out for themselves (chuckle).

Did Perry put you two little horrors up to writing that post? :rolleyes:

Penny (hug)

5. PennyPenguin

No-one seems to have worked out what Maureen was telling Maurice, other than my darling little Sis and Bro :)

It was about 2 of their racehorse friends called 'One-One' and 'One-Two' who each entered and won a horse race

so

1 1 was 1 racehorse
    'One-One' was one racehorse

1 2 was 1 2
    'One-Two' was one too. Meaning 'One-Two' was also a racehorse

1 1 1 1 race
    'One-One' won one race

and 1 2 1 1 2

and 'One-Two' won one too. Meaning 'One-Two also won a race.

Easy when you know, isn't it?

Catch you all later
    Penny (hug)

6. PennyPenguin

Hey dear friends (wave)

Did you see my Bruv's word game where you go from one word to another changing one letter at a time?

Well, I've got an easy one for you:

How quickly can you get from FOX to BAT ? and remember that each stage must be a proper English word.

Have fun.

Catch ya later
    Penny (hug)

7. harryeljulio

harryeljulio Living Forum Legend

Penny, I will make an attempt:

FOX
    BOX
    BOT
    BAT

[​IMG]

Pixpix8, donademene and PerryPenguin like this.
  8. PennyPenguin

Hey Harry (wave)

Yes, this is a valid answer, well done (party). We must take into account that the word BOT is now in use as an internet term as a carrier of malware etc. AND, of course, it is a shortened form of the word bottom which kiddies may use, or adults talking to kiddies when referring to the buttocks.

We know of at least one more correct answer using 4 stages as you did Harry (chuckle)

See you some more
    Penny (hug)

9. PerryPenguin

Well done Harry xD Did you see the game in my thread? Have a go at that one too (chuckle)

Cheers
    Perry (hug)

10. harryeljulio

harryeljulio Living Forum Legend

[​IMG]

Sorry, I do not know if I said something bad, but I used the words with these meanings:

"BOX"= [​IMG] "BOT" = [​IMG]. "BAT"= [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pixpix8 and donademene like this.
  11. PennyPenguin

Hey Harry (wave) No problems at all, your words were all perfectly correct. I was just pointing out the meaning of BOT as it is a more unusual word and some of our friends may not have been sure about that one.

Also, to let you all know, our little Sis and Bruv, Peggy & Percy who like playing word games, came up with this way of doing it:-

FOX
    FAX
    FAT
    BAT

Catch you later
    Penny (hug)

12. PennyPenguin

Here is another one you all to try (chuckle). It is a little more difficult xD

Go from NEWT to TOAD

When Percy & Peggy did this one they were creased up with laughter as the way they did it included two what they and their little friends call 'naughty' words. But don't worry the two words they wrote are very commonly used and not swearwords at all.

We are pretty sure there are bound to be more than one correct way of doing this one.

Anyway, have a go, and see how you get on :).

Best of luck (chuckle).

Cheers for now
    Penny (hug)

13. PerryPenguin

xD Peggy & Percy were still giggling about it this morning when they went out to play with their little friends xD. It really is nice to listen to their laughter and see that they are so happy (hug)(hug)

Good luck to you all if you are trying Penny's word game (chuckle)

Perry (hug)

14. PennyPenguin

Anyone got any ideas yet? I'll leave it a couple more days before I let Peggy & Percy loose on you all :)

Penny (wave)

15. PennyPenguin

I am going to wait until the two kiddies get home from ZooMumba School and have had a little snack. Then I will ask them to give us their answer to this puzzle xD.

But if anyone wants to give us an answer please do (chuckle)

Big hugs
    Penny (hug)

16. PennyPenguin

Hello everybody (wave)

Our big Sis, Penny, said we're allowed to tell you all how we did this puzzle xD. We did think it was quite difficult but we are pretty sure there are more than one way of doing this one.

So this is the way we did it:-

1. NEWT
    2. NEWS
    3. PEWS
    4. PEES
    5. PEED
    6. TEED
    7. TOED
    8. TOAD
    We thought it was sooooooo funny when we wrote PEES and PEED because our Mummy & Daddy and our friends' Mummies and Daddies keep telling us we should say WEES and WEED instead.

But Penny said we were allowed to use those words just for the purpose of this puzzle xD and that Mummy & Daddy wouldn't tell us off :)

Did any of you manage to do it? Penny says she would still like to see your answers if you did it another way (chuckle).

See you later, we have to do some homework now.

Big hugs
    Peggy (hug) & Percy (hug)