1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Penny's & Perry's Treasure Hunt #46

Discussion in 'Official Forum Games' started by PennyPenguin, May 1, 2018.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. ibolya5876

ibolya5876 Emperor of the Forum

2. PerryPenguin

PerryPenguin Moderator Team Zoomumba

oops :oops: thank you Bornhald. Harry won this prize on 22 May with square F02 (party)

Although the prize was booked to Harry by Mr Scorpion it seems that neither Penny nor I acknowledged the win :oops:. Sorry to both Bornhald and Harry but the prize was won and booked (chuckle).

Thanks again Bornhald xD

See you later
    Perry (hug)

3. PennyPenguin

PennyPenguin Moderator Team Zoomumba

oops Perry, we messed up there a bit didn't we? :oops:

But, as you said, all prizes have been booked to our friends by Mr Scorpion, so no-one has lost out (chuckle).

Thank you from me too, Bornhald (hug), for bringing this to our attention xD.

Big hugs
    Penny (hug)

4. harryeljulio

harryeljulio Living Forum Legend

(wave)(wave)
    Thanks Penny, Perry and Scorpion for working so that we have fun (chuckle) . It is true that there is a lower influx

of players lately, but not only in this forum, but in all. They are a little disappointed with

the game (like me)-.-:cry: and that also has to be understood.
    For my part, I am going to tell you, that you can count on me, but I understand that if there are not many people

who support this game, do not publish it.

A hug (hug)

5. PennyPenguin

Thanks for your kind words, Harry xD

Perry and I have been talking to Mr Scorpion and we have said that we will carry on, at least for a while, with the Treasure Hunts (chuckle).

Perry has said that he must get the Lotto Game started as well (angel)xD.

Catch you later
    Penny (hug)

6. RoxyRotten

RoxyRotten Old Hand

I have been gone for quite some time (from the forum) but if this game starts up again, I will play!

7. PerryPenguin

PerryPenguin Moderator Team Zoomumba

Hi there Roxy (wave)(hug)

It is good to see you again xD

Unfortunately we got to the stage where only 2 or 3 of our friends were playing and the same for our Lotto Game :cry:' But if we get some more of our friends saying they will play, Penny and I will start the games off again.

Big hugs
    Perry (hug)

8. ibolya5876

ibolya5876 Emperor of the Forum

: D(Hug)xD8):szerelmes:(Hug)
    Hi

9. PennyPenguin

Hi there Ibolya

Big hugs to you too
    Penny (hug)(hug)