1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Postcards, greeting cards and... something more

Discussion in 'Players´ Corner' started by whitekitty, Dec 7, 2014.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. whitekitty

whitekitty Forum Baron

Do you like sending and receiving postcards and greeting cards?
    I love it.
    And why not add some more fun and challenge to the standard procedure?
    I invite you to create and post here your own custom-made fun cards to greet and entertain your Zoomumba friends.
    Here are my Season's Greetings to all who enjoy jigsaw puzzles – and to those who don't, of course (they can just click the image icon and view the card).

http://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=19be6452bad4

Have fun with your Christmas decorations and preparations!

Yours,
    Whitekitty

P.S. To those who want to create their own fun card for us: go to jigsawplanet.com, click the button Create at the top and then it's simple. Choose and upload a picture from your computer and set the level of difficulty – number and shape of the pieces. Check the box for rotation of the pieces if you want to challenge the puzzle freaks. Press Create below and it will be ready in seconds. Copy the address and post it here. I am always hungry for jigsaw puzzles and I hope that there are others like me. Let's have some fun while enjoying each other's greetings, photos or the beautiful landscapes, remarkable buildings and lovely works of art of our countries!

Last edited: Dec 7, 2014
    BeastMasterXXX, feej1274 and Nadya579 like this.
  2. feej1274

feej1274 Living Forum Legend

Still trying to work the Xmas tree out:eek: My eyes going together with it. Good fun though:)

BeastMasterXXX likes this.
  3. BeastMasterXXX

BeastMasterXXX Living Forum Legend

Hey Whitekitty (wave). I managed to do the puzzle last night (chuckle) - lovely piccie and such a cute cat (hug).

Beast

4. whitekitty

whitekitty Forum Baron

Good for you, Beast. (The bottle of wine in the background is yours.) I have a soft spot for marmalade cats. Already trying out the new emoticons, I see. Shall I cut more complicated puzzles for you? The program, as you might have already checked, allows up to 300 pieces, and other shapes, as well - the nastiest are the 'handkerchiefs' and the 'centipedes', as I call them. And rotation of the pieces is pretty confusing, too.

Fee, when you get stuck, try the 'ghost' - toolbar below the picture, second icon from the left.

I am not sure about the most appropriate level of difficulty - it's like the Devs trying to please both beginners and advanced players. Maybe we should post two versions. :confused:
    Anyway, I'm happy you are having fun and I am looking forward to seeing other cards posted as puzzles.
    (party) Whitekitty

Last edited: Dec 8, 2014
    BeastMasterXXX and feej1274 like this.
  5. feej1274

Ah thanks Kitty I did not see that bit:rolleyes: and the fact that I can actually see what I am trying to create LOL will now help. What am I like:confused:

6. BeastMasterXXX

Thanks Whitekitty (chuckle). It took me a while to do the puzzle, so I would certainly be happy for them to stay in the 160-180 range and no rotation. I also love the cute cat piccies (hug).

Hey Fee (wave). You did see that you can also see the solid picture as well yeah? In the toolbar that Whitekitty mentioned. You can select 25, 50, 75 & 100% size and it is easy to toggle on and off if and as you need it.

Cheers for now Beast :)

feej1274 likes this.
  7. feej1274

Yes Beast thanks after kitty had explained I got it you know me:eek:

8. *TC1*

*TC1* All knowing Oracle

Just had a play, thanks whitekitty!(chuckle)

9. BAW815

BAW815 Count Count

Liked the puzzle, just one complaint whitekitty, not enough room to see pic and do the puzzle. (chuckle) (wave) (party)

10. pek712

pek712 All knowing Oracle

Liked the picture a lot! :) (wave)

11. whitekitty

whitekitty Forum Baron

(wave) A peaceful Winter Solstice to you all! Lovely dreams during the longest night of the year! May all of them come true!

:music:
    http://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=108ea153d7a0 8)

(party)

Tip: You may find it convenient to change the background colour of the puzzle. There is such an option in Tools (the cogwheel icon).

Last edited: Dec 21, 2014
    feej1274 and BeastMasterXXX like this.
  12. BeastMasterXXX

Hi my friend (wave). Thank you for your kind words, and my wishes sent to you too for a peaceful Winter Solstice.

I looked at, and completed, one of the puzzles from that website last night. I will check out the one you have quoted for us a bit later.

Thanks again, Whitekitty, take care and keep safe.

Your friend, Beast

whitekitty likes this.
  13. whitekitty

whitekitty Forum Baron

Last edited: Dec 24, 2014
    pek712 and BeastMasterXXX like this.
  14. whitekitty

whitekitty Forum Baron

Last edited: Dec 31, 2014
    feej1274, pek712 and BeastMasterXXX like this.
  15. whitekitty

whitekitty Forum Baron

Happy Squirrel Appreciation Day!
    Hello, squirrel-fans! (wave) Do you know this site?

http://www.deertrail.us/

On it you can watch squirrels live 24/7 and find a lot of other interesting things. You can see other animals and birds as well - most often whitetail deer, who come to feed at night (Minnesota time). If you are lucky or very persistent, you can also watch racoons or foxes. Their Jim, the food-dispenser, comes once a day to leave food and clean the pond. Squirrels are the most frequent and amusing stars of that show as they play, fight and feed very close to the cameras. I hope you will enjoy the quiet nature of those Minnesota woods as much as I do.
    Thanks to the Team for celebrating Squirrel Appreciation Day!
    Have fun, (party) Kitty =^.^=

feej1274 and BeastMasterXXX like this.
  16. whitekitty

whitekitty Forum Baron

Last edited: Feb 14, 2015
    Nadya579 and BeastMasterXXX like this.
  17. BeastMasterXXX

Hi Kitty (hug)

Thanks for the jigsaws. I will enjoy having a go at them

Happy St Valentine's Day

Cheers for now. Your friend Beast

whitekitty likes this.
  18. whitekitty

whitekitty Forum Baron

19. BeastMasterXXX

Aw! Thanks Kitty. I will enjoy doing those two. Thanks

Your friend Beast (hug)

whitekitty likes this.
  20. whitekitty

whitekitty Forum Baron

LET IT BE SPRING!
    In Bulgarian folklore, the months of the year are eleven brothers and a sister – Marta – Baba (Granny) Marta we call her. March is considered a female month because it displays quite a womanish temper – it may be rainy in the morning, sunny at noon and snowy in the evening...
    The advent of spring awakens not only nature but evil spirits as well. So Baba Marta protects people and animals with a special charm, which is worn till the first storks or swallows are back and is then tied on a blossoming tree.
    The charm (martenitsa) is made of red and white threads and is worn as a bracelet, necklace, brooch, hair ribbon etc. It must be a well-wishing gift and everyone makes sure to provide all their loved ones with protection against illness or misfortune (the red colour) and a spell for happiness and good luck (the white colour).
    This is a tradition that no one in Bulgaria would ever forget or ignore and here is my charm for all of you:

GOOD HEALTH, HAPPINESS AND LUCK!