1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

romanian section

Discussion in 'Update & Idea Pool' started by abalan, Apr 14, 2019 at 2:10 PM.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. abalan

abalan Forum-Apprentice

Helloo...I am from Romania and I want to ask about an romanian section. Maybe they are some romanian members and they can do this so we can speak more easy.

The Scorpion likes this.
  2. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

You will see that I have moved your thread to the 'Update and Idea Pool' section pf our forum.

Hi there Abalan

I can of course, ask Management about this, but I am sure that the answer would be that there are not enough players logging in from Romania to warrant a separate section in our International Section.

Having said that, if there are more Romanian players here who would like to add their names to your request, then this may help your cause.

I can advise you though that we would nor have a Romanian Language Moderator who would be able to assist you in your own language.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

donademene likes this.
  3. iolanda75

iolanda75 Forum-Greenhorn

Hi there. I am from Romania too.