1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Safari

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by Najlepszy1590, Jun 3, 2019.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. Najlepszy1590

Najlepszy1590 Emperor of the Forum

Hello. The question is: Why could not I go to the field marked with an arrow? As you can see, I had 3x of fuel and I could not drive it. As you can see, there is no frame around the field. I do not know if it's a bug or something normal, that's why I'm asking (angel)
    [​IMG]

donademene likes this.
  2. Heïva

Heïva S-Moderator Team Zoomumba

Hi, Najlepszy

You should be able to go there, so maybe you have a bug, but I never saw that before.

donademene and The Scorpion like this.
  3. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Hi Najlepszy

Sorry, i cannot offer an explanation as to why you cannot go back to that square. I will try some tests to see if I can duplicate this to see if I can come up with any answers.

Cheers
    Scorpion

donademene and Najlepszy1590 like this.
  4. Najlepszy1590

Najlepszy1590 Emperor of the Forum

Thank you. I will add that this is not the first time. I do not know on what fields it was before or on the same whether it happens at random. Greetings.

donademene and The Scorpion like this.
  5. gleeful

gleeful Active Author

Hi there. The only possibility I can see is that the square in question had an 'X' over it before it was revealed by 'The psychic ape' or the 'compass' options.

I often cannot remember what the revealed squares were especially on large safaris. Fortunately, I recently sold my spare male gibbons by accident so have returned to the medium asian safari to replenish my stocks.

The Scorpion likes this.
  6. The Scorpion

Hi Glee

Thanks for that suggestion. I will go see if I can duplicate that in a test.

Cheers
    Scorpion

donademene likes this.
  7. The Scorpion

Hi again

I have tried Glee's suggestion.

When choosing the Psychic Ape (or Pathfinder 'Zoey') option you cannot click on to reveal a 'Cross' square - so that is not the answer in this case.

The Compass (or Quick Navi) option reveals a possible animal square with a '?' so certainly should not appear on a 'Cross' square.

But please let me know if you think differently.

Any other suggestions fr us to test would be very welcome.

Cheers
    Scorpion

donademene likes this.
  8. gleeful

gleeful Active Author

Sorry, I did not mean the square had been chosen rather that the square randomly selected (from the ape or compass reveal) was that one, and before being revealed it had an 'X' over it. Thus entrance to that square is banned.

My apologies for confusion.

The Scorpion likes this.
  9. The Scorpion

There is no need to apologise, Glee. We are always very happy to receive any suggestions and help from our friends here in Zoo.

Cheers
    Scorpion

donademene likes this.