1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

secret zoo

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by .tomas01., Sep 2, 2019.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. .tomas01.

.tomas01. Active Author

i think it was yesterday, that i expanded the secret zoo. the thing is, i don't know what i used and it was required some "shovels" that are not available nowadays (at least i dont see them). i want to know what did i really use to expand the zoo

2. Heïva

Heïva S-Moderator Team Zoomumba

Hello, Tomas

I think you had normal enlargement when you reached level 30, so you did not spend anything.
    For tools, the game offers you to enlarge your zoo secret with 8 tools and 2 zd.
    Maybeeven if we do not see them anymore we always have shovels somewhere, because previously we saw them where we now see the waste.
    But I don't remember how we earn them.
    Tools are only for the first enlargements, then you must use zd.
    I would have to try tests to answer you more precisely.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2019
    .tomas01. likes this.
  3. .tomas01.

.tomas01. Active Author

At lvl30 I unlocked the secret zoo with no expansions. After that I expanded it using 5 tools. But if you say we have those I might've used them without seeing them. I was just worried I used some zd :/ Thank you for clearing that out

4. .tomas01.

.tomas01. Active Author

Oh, I'm seeing now that for a second expansion I need 8 tools and 2 zd:eek: if you remember how we can obtain tools now let me know

5. Heïva

Hi, Tomas

Did you try to buy ?

6. .tomas01.

.tomas01. Active Author

a second time? no, i don't want to spend zd(angel)

7. Najlepszy1590

Najlepszy1590 Emperor of the Forum

Hello Heiva. I would like to ask if Mr. Scorpion is on vacation or is there another reason for his inactivity. Greetings.

.tomas01. likes this.
  8. Heïva

Hi, Najlepszy

Mr Scorpion is a little tired and is resting.I hope he will be back soon.

.tomas01. and Najlepszy1590 like this.