1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Show off your Zoo - Discussion

Discussion in 'Players´ Corner' started by The Arctic Fox, Nov 6, 2013.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. The Arctic Fox

The Arctic Fox Forum-Newbie

Hi Zoo Directors,

Here you can comment on your Zoo pics. We want to know your opinion about all the Zoo pics posted here in the Forum!

Kind regards,
    Your ZooMumba Team

donademene likes this.
  2. BeastMasterXXX

BeastMasterXXX Living Forum Legend

Hey there Noordbrabant. Nice looking zoo, thanks for letting us see.

Your friendly Beast

donademene and Noordbrabant like this.
  3. lianne712

lianne712 Forum Great Master

Just saw Zolian's nice looking zoo. If i remember correctly this is at level 55.
    I am level 55 too, I think my zoo is much smaller. Is this at the maximum expansion?

donademene likes this.
  4. Zolian

Zolian Forum-Apprentice

I'm happy you liked it, Lianne! Yes, it's at the maximum expansion. Of course I spend some ZD with it, otherwise this would not be possible. I look forward to the day I can expand it even more, because my Secret Zoo has almost the same size and is packed with new and cool animals that do not fit in the main one ...

donademene likes this.
  5. vlad210801

vlad210801 Forum General

You have all beautiful zoos! I want to put a picture of my zoo, too. But there is a problem. I really do not know how to do it! I hope somebody can explain me, but I am not sure that if somebody explain me, I can do it then. There are two reasons why not:
    1. I am Dutch and I am in the first year at school that I have the subject English to learn, so maybe I do not totally understand the explanation.
    2. I am very, very, very bad in working with the computer. So it can be that I understand the words in the explanation, but I do not know how to do it on my computer!

I hope that somebody can explain me, and if I do not understand it of it is to difficult for me to do it, I am really sorry for you time to type an explanation!

donademene likes this.
  6. *TC1*

*TC1* All knowing Oracle

donademene likes this.
  7. Blenco58

Blenco58 Emperor of the Forum

Hi Vlad,
    I'm also Dutch
    If you don't understand it, with the link from TC, than you can ask me for your friend, then I mail it in Dutch to you.

8. rlor2468

rlor2468 Forum Mogul

I love everyone's zoo. They are the best I have ever seen!!

donademene likes this.
  9. donademene

donademene Living Forum Legend

[​IMG] hope I made a nice photo :)) of my zoological gardens ...
    donademene

Last edited: Dec 16, 2015
    harryeljulio likes this.
  10. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Hello Donademene

Unfortunately the picture of your zoo does not seem to have been downloaded properly and we cannot see it. There does not appear to be a valid URL for the picture so the Team are unable to assist you with it.

Please do try again, as we always like to see what our friends have done with their zoos.

Kind regards Scorpion
    for
    Your ZooMumba Team

harryeljulio and donademene like this.
  11. Carlos.Daniel

Carlos.Daniel Active Author

Hello, good evening, I had been seeing a lot of very beautiful zoos here in the forum.
    Hi Zolian remembers me I'm the old 'Zoo-the-Carlão', only now I made another account, it's good to see you again!

donademene and pek712 like this.
  12. promaster302

promaster302 Forum Demigod

@pek712 i really like your zoo

donademene and pek712 like this.
  13. pek712

pek712 All knowing Oracle

Thank you Pro :)

donademene and promaster302 like this.
  14. Carlim

Carlim Old Hand

Beautiful the Zoological Gardens , I packed my not long ago , hehe ! :p(chuckle)

donademene and BeastMasterXXX like this.