1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sneak Peak: Thar She Blows!

Discussion in 'Headquarters Archive' started by The Scorpion, Sep 15, 2015.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Hello Zoo Directors

Our Special Investigations Penguins have been having another snoop around in the Devs' lounge and found this piccie on the desk.

wal.jpg

What do you think this one might be all about?

Kind regards
    Your ZooMumba Team

2. BeastMasterXXX

BeastMasterXXX Living Forum Legend

It looks like someone has been having a whale of a time :p

3. whitekitty

whitekitty Forum Baron

And will be having a whale of a time, hopefully... (angel) With Oktoberfest so close, I would think it should be related to it. (party) A beer fountain, purrrrr? xD ;) :p

4. donademene

donademene Living Forum Legend

Really ... be a whale?:oops:we find out..:D

5. gailszoo1

gailszoo1 Junior Expert

If we are getting a whale, it would be nice to have a water park - Also due to the variety, it would be perfect for breeding

BAW815, donademene and The Scorpion like this.
  6. whitekitty

whitekitty Forum Baron

The previous jigsaw puzzle was a teaser. Could this one be a teaser, too? I don't even dare dream of Ocean World being on its way. But a whale + a new feature mentioned in the announcement of the Egyptian tour + a seascape in the puzzle picture... [​IMG]

The Scorpion and donademene like this.
  7. RomanianOwl

RomanianOwl Active Author

OMG...a whale o_O... colud Ocean World be on it's way to our zoos? :eek: I certainly hope so!!! :inlove:...but even if it's not that, I'm sure that whatever it is, it would be gorgeous! (hug):inlove:(party)

The Scorpion and donademene like this.
  8. promaster302

promaster302 Forum Demigod

A WHALE! did it come to our zoo? if not i think that the whale will be a new pet that can be a special gift when you open the coastal zoo or mabye there will be a new part of the zoo that can only have huge water animals only and they can give the visitors shows and give us money.

donademene, megadylan and BAW815 like this.
  9. gv10

gv10 Someday Author

I'm still waiting for it... :/

10. pedro_bdfp

pedro_bdfp Regular

A new area in the zoo! seaworld!

promaster302, Carlim and donademene like this.