1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feedback Travelling Circus: July 2019

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by The Scorpion, Jul 11, 2019.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Hey there Zoo Directors

If you have any comments on the Travelling Circus, we should be pleased to read them.

Cheers for now
    Your ZooMumba Team

harryeljulio likes this.
  2. kiras

kiras Living Forum Legend

This circus has 7 animals that interest me, it's really good for me (chuckle)(chuckle)

I'm going to buy some boxes xDxD

3. The Scorpion

Glad to hear that, Kiras.

Best of luck

Cheers
    Scorpion

harryeljulio and kiras like this.
  4. hubi00

hubi00 Forum-Greenhorn

Well, its better than previous travelling circus, there is 6 animals i need to collect, i have also bought butterflies recently and one basic question, why the hell they are the size of elephants C,c? There is also animals which are too big than the others for example squirrels are two times bigger than penguins C,c? So, don't you think that you should resized some animals into smaller ones to remain real balance between species? At least please update these butterflies because they are ultimately too big and it hurts my eyes!!!!!!

The Scorpion likes this.
  5. The Scorpion

It is good to know tat you need some of the animals from this Circus, Hubi

As for the sizes of the various animals - you have to remember these are special animals and don't always conform to reality. Of course, if the animals were all their correct sizes then we would have problems seeing some of them like the Mantis, Stick Insects ans Spiders. Don't worry they know who they are and are happy with their sizes.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

Last edited: Jul 13, 2019
    harryeljulio and zoo_fun like this.
  6. hubi00

hubi00 Forum-Greenhorn

i have nothing to size of mantis or spiders, moreover going through your way of thinking, why some species are smaller than these butterflies? We would also have problems seeing some of them :3, idk scorpion whether you have some impact to change anything, but i think you guys don't care so much about opinion your players, a couple years ago you have changed the look of zebra, why? When was the last time you updated anything in zoomumba? The game is often lagging and have a lot of bugs, so my problem is the fact that bigpoint really abandoned zoomumba, do you know sth whether they are prapring something new in future?

7. Heïva

Heïva S-Moderator Team Zoomumba

Hi, Huby

I'm afraid you're confusing the moderators and Bigpoint. We are players like you and are not responsible for what happens on Zoomumba. We have no power and are here to help you as well as we can, no more.

zoo_fun and The Scorpion like this.
  8. fernandoamon

fernandoamon Forum-Greenhorn

Hi, I'm from Brazil and I've been playing in the zoo for a long time. I'm a little annoyed with the circus, because I've already bought several sessions of twenty boxes and they're giving me just the female platypus. I just need a penguin female to complete and every time I buy boxes they are giving me only one animal of a kind. What if the game does not help?
    I'm almost finished with my money buying boxes to always return me with only one animal

9. Heïva

Heïva S-Moderator Team Zoomumba

Hi, Fernando

I'm sorry for you, some people are not lucky. I remember that when we had the frogs on the circus, I won no one even if I bought at least 200 or 300 boxes.

10. zoo_fun

zoo_fun Forum-Apprentice

This was, by far, the best circus event for me. I finally completed my Adam penguin habitat, among winning other nice animals, and that was the reason I bought the boxes in the first place :inlove::inlove:

The Scorpion likes this.
  11. The Scorpion

That really is terrific news, Zoo Fun.

It is always nice to hear that our friends have completed habitats - and getting some other cute crittters is always a good bonus.

Thanks for playing, my friend.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

harryeljulio and zoo_fun like this.