1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feedback Twin breeding mini Event

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by danda-vnovis, Nov 6, 2019.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. danda-vnovis

danda-vnovis Board Administrator Team Zoomumba

Hello Zoo Directors

We are happy to announce that we have a Twin breeding mini Event
    from 07.11.2019 12:00 till 12.11.2019 12:00 (CET).

During this time we will get extra bonus by breeding animals, for each breeding you will receive sweet twins.

Tip: The Breeding Station Booster gives you a 100% chance of having babies at least one step above the lowest parent used.

You are welcome to share with us your experience and feedback.
    Have fun in the game.

Very kind regards
    Your ZooMumba Team

zoo_fun, Pixpix8, -niko11- and 2 others like this.
  2. RUBILITA

RUBILITA Someday Author

Hi!(wave)
    Not worth it!
    I already have ALL the animals!
    They could put a new animal!

:(:rolleyes::sleepy::cry:(chuckle)

3. zoo_fun

zoo_fun Forum-Apprentice

Very glad for this event, I still need a few animals and this event is helping me get them faster :inlove::inlove::inlove:

4. PerryPenguin

PerryPenguin Moderator Team Zoomumba

Hey there Rubilita (wave)

Thank you for your feedback :). I am sorry to read that the Twins Event is of no use to you :cry: - but do remember we have lots of friends who still need some of those cuddly crittiers to complete their enclosures xD

Big Hugs Perry (hug)

danda-vnovis, Pixpix8 and kiras like this.
  5. PerryPenguin

PerryPenguin Moderator Team Zoomumba

Hi Zoo Fun (wave)

It is good to read that you are enjoying the Twins Mini Event xD. Very best of luck for you to get those critters that you are hoping for (party).

Big Hugs
    Perry (hug)

6. kiras

kiras Living Forum Legend

First of all, I'm so glad to see you PerryPenguin :inlove::inlove:

Secondly, I am delighted that the twin event has returned... and I make another plea for you to put back the oldest events, such as "Animovil".
    I think that those of us who have been playing for some time have to understand that events are repeated for those who are now joining the game, but I also believe that those above have to understand that those who have been playing for some time need new events or as Rubalita it says putting new animals in the hatchery.

Although I've been playing for many years, I have not completed all the species in the hatchery. I dedicate myself to raising hummingbirds to be able to obtain the maximum score and thus to reach level 200... I will have time later to complete the species that I am missing xDxD

Last edited: Nov 10, 2019