1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feedback Valentine;s 2019 Bonus Code

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by The Scorpion, Feb 14, 2019.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Hey there Zoo Directors

As you will probably have read in the Official Annoincement, we have a Bonus Code to celebrate St Valentine's Day.

If you have any feedback for us, please write it here. We are always interested in reading what you think.

Cheers for now
    Your ZooMumba Team

yonike likes this.
  2. yonike

yonike Forum General

[​IMG]

The Scorpion likes this.
  3. The Scorpion

It is good to know that you like the Bonus Code, Yonike.

Enjoy the gifts.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

4. TATIANA613

TATIANA613 Forum-Greenhorn

Ahojte, vie mi niekto poradiť ako sa dostanem na vodné Safari?

5. danda-vnovis

danda-vnovis Board Administrator Team Zoomumba

The Scorpion likes this.
  6. zoo_fun

zoo_fun Forum-Apprentice

I cannot believe you guys gave us a bonus code to make this event better. This is simply amazing, thank you for everything (party)(party)(party)(party)

The Scorpion likes this.
  7. The Scorpion

Hi there Zoo Fun

I am delighted to know that you are pleased with the Bonus Code. Hopefully those extra shells will get you a bit further around the game board.

Thanks for your feedbacv as always

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

zoo_fun likes this.
  8. yonike

yonike Forum General

Hmmm I don't think I had them for the whole 48 hours... :confused:
    If I remember I put the code in on Thursday after 12pm (noon). Now it's 11.53 am and there are gone already :rolleyes:
    Or am I wrong?

9. The Scorpion

Hi there Yonike

Sorry, but all I can tell you is that your Assistants' contracts expired at 10.14 CET this morning, Saturday 16th February.

The record does show that you were using the Assistants at 11.15 am CET on Thursday 14th February.

Cheers
    Scorpion

10. toño1948

toño1948 Forum-Apprentice

porfa someone can tell me the code bonus thank you in advance

11. angel4eto_pegasa

angel4eto_pegasa Forum-Apprentice

what was the bonus code not clear to me?

12. The Scorpion

Hi there Tono and Angel

The Bonus Code is:
    weloveyou

Please make sure you input it exactly as written above, in small case and with no spaces. You must also ensure you do not include a space before or after the code.

When the Bonus Code is accepted you will see a confirmation window appear on your screen.

Enjoy the extra gifts.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

kiras likes this.
  13. yonike

yonike Forum General

So I'm missing 1 hour, no? :rolleyes:

Never mind...thanks anyway...(chuckle)

The Scorpion likes this.
  14. kiras

kiras Living Forum Legend

[​IMG]

Small madness!!!... Many thanks!!! :inlove::inlove:

Last edited: Feb 19, 2019
    The Scorpion likes this.
  15. The Scorpion

I am pleased that you like the Bonus Code with the rewards, Kiras.

Cheers
    Scorpion

16. abril05

abril05 Forum Expert

I have just change the bonus code and I have received the 300 shells and the 11 assitants but I can find anywhere the rutting cage. Where I can find it? Please, someone can help me to find my ruting cage?

The Scorpion likes this.
  17. Heïva

Heïva S-Moderator Team Zoomumba

Hi, Abril

Rutting cage is in reality "Elegant Habitat", the one you can see on the image
    Here.

The Scorpion likes this.
  18. abril05

abril05 Forum Expert

Yes, But i can fnd it. I have not received it with the bonus code. I have not any elegant habitat in my ocean inventary. Where i must search to find my elegant habitat? I have seen the image, but i dont have any like this.

Sorry. I have just find it. It is an habitat for the normal zoo, not for the ocean. I have been confused. Thank you.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2019
    The Scorpion likes this.
  19. The Scorpion

Hey there Abril

You really do not need to apologise, my friend. There is no harm done at all.

It is understandable that there is some confusion in that it is an Ocean World Event and Bonus Code, so looking for the habitat in the OW Inventory Depot is natural, but as you have now discovered the Elegant Habitat is a Land Zoo habitat.

Anyway, I hope that the extra shell drops and the Assistants are helpful to you in the Event.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

gleeful likes this.
  20. Labofant

Labofant Junior Expert

Love the bonuscode. Now I am able to get my 2nd manta. I also love the look of the new habitat.

The Scorpion likes this.