1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feedback Valentine's Event 2019

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by The Scorpion, Jan 28, 2019.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Hey there Zoo Directors

We have an Event for you and we would be pleased to read your comments as always.

The Event starts Tuesday 29th January at 12.00 noon and the drops will finish at 12.00 noon CET on Monday 25th February at 12.00 noon CET. As usual there will be a further 24 hours in which to swap in those drops.

Have fun in the Event - and let's enjoy all that love that is in the air.

Cheers for now
    Your ZooMumba Team

2. aninos

aninos Commander of the Forum

Only from our Ocean World, from other areas?

3. The Scorpion

Hi Aninos

The drops will only appear when you tend your Ocean World Animals, not those in your Land Zoos.

Enjoy the Event.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

4. donademene

donademene Living Forum Legend

Hi Scorpion,(wave)(wave)(hug)
    I am very happy for this event,:D but also disappointed:oops: because I only 17 habitats in the World Ocean and ,although time seems to be more sure I will feel frustrated that I could not finish this event.:oops::oops:I wish I could buy habitats but :rolleyes:... it seems I can not.:cry:
    I hope it will. (chuckle) I honestly do not know whether to enjoy or cry.xD:cry:

5. The Scorpion

Aw! Please don't cry Dona (hug)

As you say, the Event is active for some 4 weeks, so you have a good chance of getting around the gameboard (chuckle).

Unfortunately, the OW habitats do have to be crafted rather than being able to buy them in our Zoo Shop. Perhaps over the next few days you will be able to build some more OW habitats and increase your animals.

Please do keep tending those animals and try to enjoy the Event, dear friend xD.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion (hug)

6. Najlepszy1590

Najlepszy1590 Emperor of the Forum

I am happy with the event because I was taking part in the birthday event and I will be able to have all the event items from the oceanarium that have been created. Fortunately, I have 12 runs in the aquarium and 13 will come so that I can certainly get all the animals. As always, I'm happy with the Valentine's shop for which I thank you. The thing that I do not like is that the store does not have special animals or circuses with special animals as it was in previous years. It's great in general. I am curious when we have the opportunity to receive a new catwalk which is visible in the game, I thought that it will be for Valentine's Day because it matches this holiday, but what else will there be some bonus code.

7. The Scorpion

Hi there Najlepszy

I am pleased to read that you are liking the Event.

J do not have any news on the new habitat or a Bonus Code, at the moment, but we will let you all know as soon as we are advised of anything new.

Have fun with the Event

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

8. мими75

мими75 Forum-Greenhorn

Hello friends of Zoоmumba! Unfortunately, and with great sadness I can say that this event can not be successful with the 23 kennels I have. Even if I do not care about the animals in 10 minutes, I will not be able to take 2 laps and get the rewards. As a strategic player and the experience I have had over the years in the game, and I have been playing from the very beginning of Zoоmumba in 2010, I can with pain and great disappointment say that the game has already exhausted every element. I am from Bulgaria. We have a forum for years now, there is no mail, the friends I wrote with and commented, have already left for long because the game just became dull, nothing new is happening. I'm sorry I had to write this!

9. The Scorpion

Hello мими

Firstly, you have no need whatsoever to apologize for writing in to let us know how you feel about the game, the event and the forum. You have told us in a polite and respectful way, thank you for that.

I really can understand your frustration at how things are going in the game in general and this event in particular.

All I can say to you is please do persevere with us - the event lasts for 4 weeks so you may have a chance to get some ways around the board. Remember, your little animals are so very proud of you and the way you have looked after them over these last years.

Please do keep up your good work and thank you for sticking with us.

cheers for now
    Scorpion

10. angel4eto_pegasa

angel4eto_pegasa Forum-Apprentice

it's not honestly! I have only four cage in Ocean World! I will not be able to get one award, in zoopark i have a lot cages

11. Lunari1

Lunari1 Junior Expert

ja też mam 4 i nie mam wypadajek z nich:(

Translation by Google added by Moderator:
    I also have 4 and I do not have any of them

Please remember to write in English.

Scorpion

Last edited by moderator: Jan 31, 2019
  12. The Scorpion

Hi there Angel (wave)

I can only ask that you persevere with the Event. It will be hard work but the Event does last for some 4 weeks and remember your little animals are so proud of you (hug)xD.

Cheers
    Scorpion

13. abril05

abril05 Forum Expert

Many few shells come out. Its almost imposible to get the blue shells in the second tour. This event is horrible because shells should leave more often.

14. мими75

мими75 Forum-Greenhorn

Hi pegas! I'm glad you're still playing. I remember you from our Bulgarian forum. I would like to write to you personally, but I do not know how to do it? Still, for our joy, there is a Bulgarian forum. I would like you to register, and there I will write to you. Here's a link: http: //bgzoomumbafans.boards.net/

15. The Scorpion

Hi Abril

Thank you for your feedback.

I certainly can understand your frustration at the rate of the drops.

All I can say to you is that the Event is open for a good while yet so hopefully you will get enough shells to get you round.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

16. mariampoutzou

mariampoutzou Forum Master

The collection of drops from a small OCEAN WORLD is very difficult to collect all the rewards with the 18 houses I have.
    There are few pithanotires ... nor half round I have not done...:wuerg::wuerg::wuerg:

17. christie7

christie7 Forum-Greenhorn

Já mám 21 výběhů v Oceánu a na nic si nestěžuji je to jen hra a navíc se určitě akce tedy doufám, zase objeví. To už budu mít více výběhů. Navíc je to jen hra!!!

Translation by Google added by Moderator:
    I have 21 ramps in the ocean and I do not complain about it, it's just a game and I hope to see the action again. I'll have more runs already. Plus, it's just a game !!!

Please do emeber to write in English in this part of the forum.
    Thanks
    Scorpion

Last edited by moderator: Feb 1, 2019
    Pixpix8, The Scorpion and Jana10 like this.
  18. mariampoutzou

mariampoutzou Forum Master

There are few chances ... no half round I have done in 3 days

Last edited by moderator: Feb 1, 2019
    harryeljulio, Pixpix8 and donademene like this.
  19. The Scorpion

Hi Mariam

I am sorry to read that you are diasappointed with the drops in the Event. Ireally can understand your frustration over this.

All I can say to you is that the Event is open for some 4 weeks in total so please try to keep on going.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

20. The Scorpion

Hi there Christie

It is nice to read that you are liking the Event.

Keep up the good work.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

harryeljulio, Pixpix8 and donademene like this.