1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feedback Valentine's Event 2019

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by The Scorpion, Jan 28, 2019.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. mariampoutzou

mariampoutzou Forum Mogul

I not understand why erase MY PICTURE? :wuerg::wuerg::wuerg:

Pixpix8, donademene and The Scorpion like this.
  2. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Hi Mariam

Your picture was actually removed by the provider PIXIZ. All I did was delete their notification to you as the picture was no longer visible to us.

Cheers
    Scorpion

Pixpix8, Najlepszy1590 and donademene like this.
  3. angel4eto_pegasa

angel4eto_pegasa Forum-Apprentice

Тhere is no point in playing this one еvent. It makes no sense, I know I will not be able to pick up the animals. I'm disappointed with it, but I hope that after processing we can get them from the circus or zооshop.
    I think they should be able to buy from the store animal cells in ocean world.
    Аlso make it as easy as possible to obtain special items

Pixpix8, donademene and The Scorpion like this.
  4. The Scorpion

Hi Angel

I really can understand your frustration at the lack of shell drops. But please do not give up - you have to keep on trying.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

Pixpix8 and donademene like this.
  5. мими75

мими75 Forum-Greenhorn

Hi pegas! I'm sorry you have only four kennels. Yes, you will not be able to get the special prizes with them. The strategy is to build kennels from the station. You also need special items to recycle. Only that way you will be successful. I have 24 kennels that I did for 2 months this way. But it was, from the very beginning, when the ocean was launched. This event has been repeated since last year, maybe next year. Write to me in the Bulgarian forum - http://bgzoomumbafans.boards.net/I know you!

Pixpix8, The Scorpion and donademene like this.
  6. donademene

donademene Living Forum Legend

Hi all,(wave)(hug)
    I'm happy. (party)(party)I bought the great offer that over 2 times and went through game two and a half times.(chuckle):D
    Try it yourself and you will be satisfied.(chuckle)(chuckle)
    Good luck players !!:D(chuckle)

Pixpix8 and The Scorpion like this.
  7. The Scorpion

Hey Dona (hug)

I am really pleased to read that you have progressed around the game board a couple of times (party). I hope you like the prizes and that your new Manta Rays are settling in with their new friends xD.

Keep up the good work (chuckle)

Cheers
    Scorpion (hug)

donademene likes this.
  8. IsbjørnenBella

IsbjørnenBella Forum-Greenhorn

The thing is, Scorpion, that most of us don't have enough cages in Ocean World to succeed the event even in 4 weeks because of how difficult it is to make cages and how rare we get the drops. I think that it is weird that we are expected to collect as many drops in Ocean World as in our normal zoo in the winter event and in the same amount of time, and I feel like, since only few will be able to succeed the event (I only have 1 cage in Ocean World, so I will definitely have no chance haha) that the event is pretty exclusive, which to me is pretty disappointing.

9. The Scorpion

Hi there IsbjørnenBella

Please do believe me when I sat that I can understand your frustration in this matter. I am a player myself, as well as being a Team Moderator.

I have reported the feedbacks received on this issue to our Community Manager to pass on to the Dev Team.

This s all I can do for the moment

Cheers
    Scorpion

10. zoo_fun

zoo_fun Forum-Apprentice

Six cages in OW myself, and that will not get me very far in that board -.-
    Fingers crossed for better future events, and a BIG thank you to everyone keeping this game alive. Despite some disappointments, like this event, I still love and play it:inlove::inlove::inlove:

11. The Scorpion

Hi there Zoo Fun

I am sorry to read that you are disappointed by this Event, but I do understand how you feel.

But it is really nice to know that you still love the game. Your animals are so happy and proud of you for the way you look after them.

Keep up the good work my friend

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

*Vadaspark*, donademene and zoo_fun like this.
  12. Labofant

Labofant Junior Expert

Good point. I have 351 habitats in the "regular" zoos and 17 in the Ocean World. That's no comparison at all.
    Also, the board in the regular zoo has two animals in it while this board only has one animal in it. So we need to do twice as many rounds on the board as well.
    I've been recycling all the time and lately that has not been yielding any "special" items as well. I recycled for over 200 normal items without a single special item. So how am I going to build any new habitats when that is happening?

On a personal note: I'm going on a two week holiday and I'm almost sure that I'm not going to make it through one round on the board so the second manta is still eluding me. How am I ever going to get a full habitat?

Very very dissapointed in the progress (if you want to call it that) of this game. And I don't believe it's going to get better. No matter what the moderators pass on to HQ. It's been very very very silent from that side of BP. I don't have any confidence any more that they'll listen to the players.

13. The Scorpion

Hi Labofant

Thank you for your feedback.

As I keep saying to you all, I can understand your frustration as I am a player myself, as well as being a Moderator.

Your disappointment is noted and passed on to the Managers and Dev Team.

On a personal note from me, I hope you have a really wonderful holiday.

Take care and keep safe my friend
    Scorpion

*Vadaspark* and donademene like this.
  14. Labofant

Labofant Junior Expert

Hi Scorpion,

I know you are a player too. So I can imagine you have the same frustrations as us. It's not a personal thing to you. But I can remember when things were happening in the game and it's so sad (and frustrating) to see that has all but stopped.

I'm pretty sure the holiday will be great. 8)

The Scorpion likes this.
  15. The Scorpion

Hi again Labofant

Yes, I can well remember the ;good old days' too.

At least our game is still running and we do have events, albeit repeated ones, whereas some of the other games have disappeared completely.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

zoo_fun likes this.