1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feedback Valentine's Event 2019

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by The Scorpion, Jan 28, 2019.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Hey there Emigamerul

It is nice to see you here again, and so good to be able to welcome back one of our 'old' friends.

I am pleased to read that you did manage to get back into the game, even though it took so long. So you have cleared your caches, as we always say, and you are aware that you need to ensure Flash is enabled to your browser - and each time if you actually close and reopen the browser.

Hopefully now, you will be able to get to your Zoo in quicker time. Let us know how you get on.

I bet your little animals were pleased to see you back again. Just to let you know, they were tended to by the Zoo Penguins but I expect it appeared that they were hungry, thirsty, dirty and sick - this is just to make you feel a bit guilty for leaving them so long. But don't worry, they don't bear a grudge for long and will soon be very happy again.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

harryeljulio and donademene like this.
  2. ALIANA1955

ALIANA1955 Regular

Hopefully put this event again soon.
    I prefer repeated events to nothing; The essences, superfoods, enclosures, stores are always welcome, especially in OW.
    The first event, I could not get to the second copy of blanket no matter how hard I tried. The latter, even though I had the active event, I could not do anything, because of the great pain I had in my hand.
    So seeing the lonely blanket is a very big frustration and a reminder of my disability.
    I hope it again

donademene likes this.
  3. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Hi there Aliana

I certainly agree with you that it is better to have even repeated events than nothing at all.

We have not yet had any information as to what is coming next for us, but we will let you know as soon as we know. So keep a look out in the ;Official Announcements' section of our forum.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

Isaboo, donademene and ALIANA1955 like this.