1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When u come back for a BIIIG while

Discussion in 'Players´ Corner' started by βιοτεχνια02, Nov 5, 2016.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. βιοτεχνια02

βιοτεχνια02 Forum General

Hello Scorpion,Osprey,mods,Beast,Pek,Feej,and all the others(i dont remember all of :( )
    I had to post something for a big while,idk how many months or 1 year maybe...I left this forum before...i dont remember too :p
    I want to tell you my news for this big while
    So now i am 14 years old,i have been one of the best students in my class and i am really glad for it...My summer,was the worst summer ever...i dont want to give details...And also it hasnt anything with my holidays,I had so and so serious problems with my health...Now i am fine(At least i think..)
    The most important thing for me is,that I give exams for a certificate of the english language...And yeah...i started to study A LOT for english...Its strange for me that its my favourite language(in the past,i didnt enjoy studying english)
    I know that may I am not looking like a native speaker,I am sure i have mistakes in my post,but i think everyone has to post that i have a gradually :)
    Oh,i saw that i am until now in the top20 likes xD
    To be honest,I really dont care as i quited zoomumba,but i will NEVER forget the people that i met here..
    Peace and Good health to all of you :)
    With my respect,
    βιοτεχνια02(Nick as u learnt me) :)

pyrotechnic and BeastMasterXXX like this.
  2. BeastMasterXXX

BeastMasterXXX Living Forum Legend

Hi there Nick

Nice to see you here again. I am sorry to learn that you have been feeling poorly, but glad you are feeling a lot better again now.

Well done on your school work and exams.

Take care, my friend, and keep safe.

3. βιοτεχνια02

βιοτεχνια02 Forum General

Beast i will never forget u :) U are my favourite here :)

pyrotechnic likes this.
  4. pyrotechnic

pyrotechnic Active Author

HI NICK,

nice to see you for the first time even though we dont know each other.

I hope that you are excellent now and noting ever again happens with your health.

Well done at school and i hope that you will continue in the same way and dont give up if life seems stressing, just live day by day.