1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

where do you come from?

Discussion in 'Players´ Corner' started by civetta61, Dec 15, 2013.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. The_PinkPanther

The_PinkPanther Forum-Greenhorn

Well,I'm Greek,I can speak Greek and English.

2. BeastMasterXXX

BeastMasterXXX Living Forum Legend

Hey Pink Panther, you are very welcome here, it is good to see you. I hope you make yourself at home in our friendly forum :D

perezoso and donademene like this.
  3. *TC1*

*TC1* All knowing Oracle

Hi Pinkpanther. Welcome and nice to meet you.:D

4. feej1274

feej1274 Living Forum Legend

Hello Pinkpanther i would also like to welcome you to the forum and nice to meet you:)

5. Blenco58

Blenco58 Emperor of the Forum

Hello Pinkpanher, welcome and I hope that we can make up for the lack of your own forum.It's always friendly here and they help you as good as it can.:D

6. The_PinkPanther

The_PinkPanther Forum-Greenhorn

thanks everyone!I like meeting new people!:)

7. kiras

kiras Living Forum Legend

Hello everyone (wave)(wave)

I am Spanish from the south (Andalusian) specifically from Cádiz and of course, I speak Spanish ... but I live in Andorra (between the north of Spain and France) and I speak Catalán ... of English nothing :cry::cry:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 22, 2017
  8. donademene

donademene Living Forum Legend

Hey Kiras, you are very welcome here, it is good to see you.(wave)(hug):D

kiras, perezoso and harryeljulio like this.