1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zoo assistants

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by .tomas01., Jul 30, 2019.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. .tomas01.

.tomas01. Active Author

Hi there
    May I ask why do I have to see this message every time I enter the zoo after I already decline it? It is a pain since I can remember this happens and I also accidentally bought it once...So, why does it show up repeatedly and lasts days?
    [​IMG]

2. Najlepszy1590

Najlepszy1590 Emperor of the Forum

It annoys me too but always disappears after two or three days. Just wait.

.tomas01. likes this.
  3. .tomas01.

.tomas01. Active Author

Yeah, guess it is the only way :/

4. Heïva

Heïva S-Moderator Team Zoomumba

Hi, Tomas

You have just to click on the bottom cross, not the top one and it will disappear.

[EmilBorecki] and .tomas01. like this.
  5. Najlepszy1590

Najlepszy1590 Emperor of the Forum

From what I remember it does not matter which cross I would cut, and so I saw this message again. He always disappeared after a few days.

.tomas01. likes this.
  6. .tomas01.

.tomas01. Active Author

As Najlepszy1590 said, it doesn't matter which cross I click, it will appear again eventually. And the top one doesn't get me clicking on the check mark accidentally

7. Heïva

Heïva S-Moderator Team Zoomumba

Sorry for you, before it always worked for me, and of course I take care not to click on the check mark.

The Scorpion likes this.