1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zoo expansions

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by Golden_Tulip, Feb 10, 2019.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. Golden_Tulip

Golden_Tulip Forum-Apprentice

Hi friends,

I need some help with the zoo expansions. I've reached level 80 and according to the table in the FAQ's I had to receive an expansion of the main zoo (the last one) and of the hidden zoo - Automatic Expansion at Level 80, but I've received an expansion only for the main zoo, the hidden didn't move at all. Can you do something with my problem?
    Thank you in advance!
    Best regards
    Golden_Tulip
    ID 7011958

The Scorpion likes this.
  2. Najlepszy1590

Najlepszy1590 Forum Freak

Maybe you enlarged that zoo earlier with ZD?

Golden_Tulip and The Scorpion like this.
  3. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Hi there Golden Tulip

Firstly, huge congrats to you on your Level 80 - you are doing a great job.

I have had a look at your Second/Hidden Zoo and can see that it has already been expanded to Level 7 which would be automatic at Player Level 100.

The Zoo will not automatically expand further if you have already purchased Zoo Expansions beyond your Player Level.

It would seem, therefore, as our friend Najlepszy suggested, that you have already expanded your Zoo in the past using Zoo Dollars.

I hope this explains this to you now.

Cheers
    Scorpion

Golden_Tulip likes this.
  4. The Scorpion

Thank you for your suggestion, Najlepszy. Very helpful as usual.

Cheers
    Scorpion

Najlepszy1590 likes this.
  5. Golden_Tulip

OK, now I understand. Thank you. I just would like to ask now if I buy level 8 before I reach the level 110 (which automatic is available at level 110) does this mean that the third zoo will be open now?

The Scorpion likes this.
  6. The Scorpion

Hi again Golden Tulip

Yes, once you have the Level 8 Zoo Expansion, whether you get it automatically at Player Level 110 or you purchase it with Zoo Dollars, the Third Zoo becomes avalable to you.

Have fun and enjoy your game.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

7. Golden_Tulip

Thank you very much for the prompt reply!
    Best regards!
    Golden_Tulip

The Scorpion likes this.
  8. The Scorpion

You are always very welcome, my friend.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion