1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zoo expansions

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by kiras, Aug 2, 2019.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. kiras

kiras Living Forum Legend

Hello, a question,
    When I went to level 169 I took a picture of the climb (attached the capture), I thought that the last enlargement of the zoos was at level 170.
    Where does it put:
    "En el nivel 170 te espera lo siguiente", there, a large yellow and green arrow would have to come out ... in addition to the 3 ZD.

[​IMG]

I have gone to look in the FAQ and there really is the automatic expansion at level.

[​IMG]

Is it a visual error and will you get the enlargement?... Thanks ;);)

Last edited: Aug 2, 2019
    harryeljulio likes this.
  2. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Hi there Kiras

Yes, the final expansion should be at Player Level 170 - in the Fourth/Riverside Zoo.

What actually are you asking though?

Cheers
    Scorpion

harryeljulio and kiras like this.
  3. kiras

Hi Scorpion

Sorry Scorpion, I modified my mail, could you check it again, please?

harryeljulio likes this.
  4. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Hi Kiras

Yes, I am sure the Fourth Zoo will give you the final expansion when you reach Player Level 170, even though the Level Up infolayer does not mention this.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

harryeljulio likes this.
  5. kiras

Thanks, Scorpion

I am very aware of this climb and I have been scared to not see it reflected :oops::oops:...xDxD

The Scorpion and PennyPenguin like this.