1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zooexpansion by mistake

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by chri04g4, Mar 30, 2015.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chri04g4

chri04g4 Active Author

Hej.
    To day I by mistake expanted my zoo by the sea. The popup, asking if I wanted to expand it, kept comming up and at the same time, I had problems with the 4 pointed arrow, that would not go away, so my zoo was going in every direction. Trying to get rid of 4 pointed arrow, I by mistake must have said yes to expand the zoo. I know, that I should have been more carefull, but could someone please help me undo the expansion. I would be very greatfull.
    Chri

2. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Hello Chri

I am sorry to read that you have had a mishap with the zoo expansion.

On this occasion would you please be kind enough to write a Support Ticket explaining the situation. You can send it either to the Danish or the English language Support Team and we can hopefully resolve this with you.

Thanking you in advance and

Kind regards Scorpion

The Osprey likes this.
  3. chri04g4

chri04g4 Active Author

Thank you for your answer Scorpion. I have written to support and hope they will help me.

4. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Hello again Chri

My dear friend and colleague from the Danish language board is responding to your ticket.

I will close this one now as it is being resolved by the Danish Support Team.

Kind regards Scorpion
    ======closed======

The Osprey likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.