1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zoomail

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by whitekitty, Nov 2, 2014.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whitekitty

whitekitty Forum Baron

Hello, Team!
    Does the zoomail function at all? I have not used it for quite some time and accidentally I saw I have invitations for friendship from players I do not recognise. I accepted them and wanted to send out messages of apology for not having noticed them earlier. Naturally, I am curious to find out more about these people (besides their level and their zoos). Unfortunatelly, I cannot write anything but the addressee and the subject. Is there something I do not know about the zoomail?
    Yours confused,
    Whitekitty

2. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Hello Whitekitty

I am sorry to learn that you are having problems with your ZooMail.

Unfortunately this seems to be an ongoing issue. May I suggest to you that you try to do your ZooMails as soon as you log on, rather than after having been logged on for a while tending your little darlings or doing a safari or Wheel of Fortune. you should find that it works then.

Although it is not an ideal solution it is a quick-fix.

Kind regards Scorpion

promaster302 likes this.
  3. whitekitty

whitekitty Forum Baron

Oh, thank you, Scorpion.
    I knew there should be something I was missing. I hope I will get the knack of it alright. It is fine with me if you close the thread.
    Kind regards,
    Whitekitty
    P.S. Yesssss! Nice tip, worked like a miracle. :) Thanks again!

Last edited: Nov 2, 2014
  4. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Thank you Whitekitty, glad I could help. Closing now as advised.

Kind regards Scorpion
    ======closed======

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.