1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ZooMumba 4th Birthday Card Competition

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by The Scorpion, Aug 23, 2014.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Hey there everyone.

It's Penny and Perry here :D

We've been having a chat with Mrs Osprey and Mr Scorpion and they said we could have a competition in the 4th Birthday celebrations.

So we have been talking to all of your animals and they have said they would like a special 4th birthday greetings card that they can give or send to their friends.

Therefore we would like you to design the front cover of a ZooMumba 4th Birthday Card. Please make sure that any writing on the card is in English - however on this one occasion you are allowed to also write Happy Birthday or Happy 4th Birthday in your own language as well, if you are not a native English speaker/writer.

You may draw, or paint or craft your card by hand or even use your computer 'paint' program. We much prefer these freestyle cards to one that is just existing ZooMumba pictures/icons pasted onto a background.

Your picture should be no bigger than 600 pixels horizontal by 1000 pixels vertical please.

We will have some prizes for the nicest Birthday cards - these will be judged by ourselves, Mrs Osprey, Mr Scorpion and Mr Adam.

Prizes for the best 5 entries will be a choice of a family (Mum, Dad & Baby) of either

• Bearded Dragons
    • Bigfoot
    • Red Pandas
    • Adam's Penguins
    • Anacondas
    and we may find some birthday bunting and flags for you as well ;)
    So remember to tell us what animals you would like if you are a winner

The competition is open from now until 12.00 CET on Tuesday 2nd September. Please make sure your entries are submitted during this time.

As always, we do need your username and user ID please. Also for this competition we need a declaration from you firstly saying that the picture is yours and secondly giving permission for our community Manager, Fluse, or one of her Team to publish your piccie on one or more of the official ZooMumba social network sites. So please copy, paste and complete this declaration:-

I confirm that the entry I have submitted for the ZooMumba 4th Birthday Card Competition is all my own work and give my permission for my picture to be published in an official ZooMumba social site by a ZooMumba/BigPoint representative.
    Username......................................User ID #...................................

Let us see your ZooMumba Birthday Cards here in this thread. Get your artists and designer caps on and remember you can win a nice prize too!

Have some fun!

Kind regards
    Perry & Penny

2. dealee

dealee Junior Expert

hey Mr scorpion instead of the birthday bunting or flags can i HAVE A BIRTHDay Ssapling or birthdya table if i win with the prize of animals that i chose:):):):):):)

3. The Scorpion

Hello Dealee

We will just have to see, won't we? ;)

Kind regards Perry & Penny

4. dealee

dealee Junior Expert

kk it mean a yes

5. The Scorpion

Hey Dealee

Hmm! No, it means "We will just have to see, won't we?" ;)

6. dealee

dealee Junior Expert

ok i will do my best then

7. pek712

pek712 All knowing Oracle

I confirm that the entry I have submitted for the ZooMumba 4th Birthday Card Competition is all my own work and give my permission for my picture to be published in an official ZooMumba social site by a ZooMumba/BigPoint representative.
    Username pek712 User ID #16296070

[​IMG]

Here is my entry, I hope you like it! 8):)

bubobubo, mika-1986, Blenco58 and 5 others like this.
  8. The Scorpion

That was quick, Pek. Thank you for sharing your card with us.

9. pek712

pek712 All knowing Oracle

Oh, and I almost forgot!
    If I win, I would like to have a family of Red Pandas. :)

10. dealee

dealee Junior Expert

[​IMG] here mine

11. dealee

dealee Junior Expert

Dealle.PNG Dealle.PNG

sorry for my firt one heremine if i won i would have the bigfoot

Last edited by moderator: Aug 24, 2014
  12. dealee

dealee Junior Expert

soory forgot my id 8155025

13. dealee

dealee Junior Expert

Mr scorpion if i won instead of bt buntings or flags iwould love to have a birthday sapling :) or some birthday tables:) if i won:rolleyes::D

14. The Scorpion

Hello Dealee

It is our little Penguin friends Penny & Perry who organise the forum games and competitions for us, not Osprey or myself ;). Although we do have to book the prizes when Penny & Perry ask us, and they have to use our forum accounts as they do not have one of their own.

So please make sure all your ideas and requests regarding these games are address to them not Osprey or myself.

Kind regards Scorpion

15. dealee

dealee Junior Expert

Penny and Perry
    if i won the card competition so instead on birthday bunting i would love to have a birthday sapling and for flags i will have some birthday tables :)cause i really dont got thses last year:(

The Scorpion likes this.
  16. The Scorpion

Hello again Dealee

The answer to that one is the same as our previous answer - see below.

17. Nicolas3811

Nicolas3811 Active Author

Currently preparing his birthday card. It will be the best :p :D graphs will be little, maybe it does not matter ...
    Just got a little problem ... :(

18. The Scorpion

Hey Nicolas

So what is your little problem? Can we assist at all?

19. Nicolas3811

Nicolas3811 Active Author

My problem is that
    I want data on a number of images that I have edited on several * Paint *. How do I do that on one? Thank you ...

20. The Scorpion

Hey Nicolas

OK. Are you saying that you have prepared your entry - by drawing/painting and editing etc using your computer 'paint' program and have saved it to your computer picture album? Do you now want to know how to get your picture to the form?

If this is true, please look at this FAQ http://en.bigpoint.com/zoomumba/board/threads/faq-how-to-attach-a-picture-to-your-post.1336/

You will need a photo host account to which to upload your picture, and then download it to the forum using the given URL address. Once you have a photo host account and have used it a couple times to post pictures here - it really does become easy.

However, if this is not what you are asking, please do try again or contact Mrs Osprey's and Mr Scorpion's colleagues in the Czech/Slovak Support Team. They will be able to assist you in your own language.