1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestion Zoomumba app for Android and IOS

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by entai, Jul 11, 2015.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. entai

entai Forum-Greenhorn

Hi,
    Dear Zoomumba creators, I like to play this game but i always need to go on my computer but if you can create an app for Android and IOS 1.7 that would be easier for us than we can play on our mobile. I really hope you can make an app of Zoomumba

With Friendly greats
    Entai

pedro_bdfp likes this.
  2. pedro_bdfp

pedro_bdfp Regular

Hi, entai

I miss this sometimes too. The answer devs usually give is that zoomumba is a very demanding game for a cellphone to run. But yeah, that would be awesome.

kind regards;

entai likes this.
  3. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Hello Entai

Our good friend Pedro is correct when he says that ZooMumba is a very demanding game, in that it requires a lot of memory to run the game correctly. At the moment anyway, phones and tablets do not have the capability to accomodate the full workings of ZooMumba.

However, it is a good and valid suggestion, thank you.

Kind regards Scorpion

Thank you for the assist, Pedro. Much appreciated as always.

donademene likes this.
  4. emigamerul

emigamerul Forum-Apprentice

What a shame...:cry:

donademene likes this.