1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zoomumba mobile game

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by pek712, May 14, 2015.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pek712

pek712 All knowing Oracle

Hey

What happened to the Zoomumba mobile game (Match it or something) that we could download from our Play Stores, App Stores etc. ?

Kind regards pek712

2. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Hello Pek

I do believe that this particular app was removed from the app stores quite a while ago. I am not sure why this was but like many things perhaps it had just run its course.

Kind regards Scorpion

3. Dinohunter531

Dinohunter531 Forum Connoisseur

why don't we have a mobile game of zoomumba just like the computer game?

4. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Hello Dino

The game of ZooMumba is really very memory intensive and requires Adobe Flash player to run. In the past the more portable items such as tablets and smart phones have not been a suitable platform. Maybe in the future things will change but we have no information regarding this at presenr.

Kind regards Scorpion

The Osprey likes this.
  5. The Osprey

The Osprey Forum Freak

No more comments here so I will now close

Kind regards Osprey

~~~Closed~~~

The Scorpion likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.