1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zoomumba

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by .tomas01., Jul 24, 2019.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. .tomas01.

.tomas01. Active Author

Can I ask which countries are the most representative in the game? (the game has German origins, right?) And if that has something to do with the videos available in the cinema? (most players by country most videos available in that country)
    Thank you for your patience attending the questions :oops:

2. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Hi Tomas

Yes, the design and development teams are based in Hamburg, Germany.

The Cinema Video Clips, which are from third party advertisers, will be directed at the biggest possible audience - that's economics. But these Video Clips are available to be seen by everyone - you just need to login using a different language server - and I suggest you try as ealy in the day as possible, so you can watch the Video Clips, before they are all seen by other players and the supply is exhausted.

Best of luck

Cheers
    Scorpion

harryeljulio and .tomas01. like this.
  3. .tomas01.

.tomas01. Active Author

I really appreciate that tip Scorpion, it would save me some headache moments - when I don't have any clip available - xd But that switching language is that in the login initial page? That one at the top right corner? Do I just need to switch the country?

The Scorpion likes this.
  4. .tomas01.

.tomas01. Active Author

Regarding the most representative countries, do you know which ones are? (don't know if this phrase it's grammatically correct) UK and Germany?

The Scorpion likes this.
  5. The Scorpion

Yes, that's the way, Tomas.

You probably are automatically logged in using the Portuguese language server, so try changing the language, at top right of your login page (as you said) and you may get lucky.

The game will appear in your chosen language, but the actions are the same, and you will easily navigate to the Cinema - and also to tend your animals afterwards too.

Cheer s
    Scorpion

Hey Tomas, please don't worry too much about your grammar, or spelling in your wriiten English here in the forum- it is good that you always try your best for us anyway.

Regarding whether the English and German servers are your 'best bet', that is debateable. All I can say is you need to try different ones - some days some language servers seem to be more productive than other days.

Sorry that I cannot be more definnite for you.

Cheers
    Scorpion

harryeljulio likes this.
  6. .tomas01.

.tomas01. Active Author

Yes, definitely gonna try that, may be easier than vpn - cough cough -
    So I may truly thank you for your patience, because I know it isn't that easy to get patience to respond everything (and you seem so calm replaying everyone xd)

The Scorpion likes this.
  7. .tomas01.

.tomas01. Active Author

The language issue wasn't - at least as a whole - about the cinema, I was just curious to know which countries played more this game, just out of curiosity. And I think you'd know that stuff as you are a Moderator

The Scorpion likes this.
  8. The Scorpion

Hi Tomas

Actually, the Users' country stats are something that the Managers will see - not us Moderators.

Cheers
    Scorpion

harryeljulio and .tomas01. like this.
  9. .tomas01.

.tomas01. Active Author

Thank you anyway Scorpion (chuckle)

The Scorpion likes this.