1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For June

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by 12ss12, May 11, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 12ss12

12ss12 All knowing Oracle

As lots of rumours have emerged regarding June Rumours & may be for July too, I have created this thread.

1. June Breeding - Peacock, Chameleon & Panda

Event plant : Black lotus
    Event Drop : Hairpin
    Mill Item : Hair clip (buckle).
    There will definitely be a creeper to be won.
    There will be 5 missions in the cooperative. Each of them has 4 tasks (except the third mission, which consists of three tasks).

2. Football Event

Event crop : Flag Flower
    Drop : Sticks/Poles
    Mill : 2 types of flags - Decorative flag & Crazy or Fanatic Flag.
    We will get a cloud row & 5 Giver Items.

For previous FAQ/source for below picture - http://www.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/football-fever.27712/
    [​IMG]

3. Summer Calendar

In this I think we can win a Train which will give us Party Spins.

4. Wonder Stables - Octopus & Tiger upgrade (Yellow & Orange pens)
    Along with this a FSQ will be introduced named 'Circus'.

5. Compound Event titled 'Coral Reef Facination' or 'Charm of Coral Reef' - But this will be played in Bahamarama & will be titled somewhat like 'Coral Reef Facination' or 'Charm of Coral Reef'
    Below is the picture of previous compound event.

[​IMG]

Ozzy wants to get Pearls to make charming pearl necklace. The oyster is willing to give its pearls. But Ozzy is too shy to collect them. So help him collect the pearls. Help him accomplish the task and make great treasures.

Event Plant : Blue Star
    Event Drops : Pearl
    Mill Product : Glittering Blue Pearl

There are 4 crystal clear décor and cloud shapes, all true.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. The April Fools items - Pet & EP Giver will be for sale. You can buy it. Pet will be 'Rat from Heaven'. It will give every 40 hours, 5% higher drop chances for 1 hour and add 7200 EP or TEP. The EP giver item will will be 'Cyber-Worm' - it will give you 5500 EP or TEP and one crate of haystacks every 23 hours!

7. Training Event - 2 event crops, watering can will be the drop. We will have a cloud row to win.

8. 100 new levels for the main farm are going to be introduced into the game. & 7 new crops are being introduced - Beetroot, Milka abyssinia, Yellow Beet, Red wheat , Brussels sprouts, Horse radish, Khorasan Wheat
    And 4 new FSQs - 2 with 4 tasks and 2 with 5 tasks

9. Another Baha expansion with 3 new crops - Corriander, candyleaf and Asian Basil. New pet: Dolphin. New recipe - Herbal Mask.

10. 4 new trees

- Southern Judas
    - Mexican Cypress
    - Elm
    - Jack Fruit

Mexican Cypress

[​IMG]

Elm Tree

[​IMG]

Jack Fruit

[​IMG]

Southern Judas

[​IMG]

11. Labyrinth/Maze Event

Event crop : Compass Flower
    Whether 'Maps' will be drops or mill products is not known yet.

Source for the picture below & Previous FAQ of the event can be seen here -
    http://www.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/the-great-maze-mystery.29216/

[​IMG]

12. Dice Event
    [​IMG]

Previous FAQ & Source for picture

http://www.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/snake-eyes.30330/#post-187279

13. Temple Monkey Day or the Totem Event
    [​IMG]

Get ready for Temple Monkey Day!
    Plant the plumeria in BAHAMARAMA and collect the tiaras and ropes during harvest.
    Look at the mill to produce tiaras and garlands of flowers .
    You need them to create totems !
    Totems? Yes! 8 dance teams need your help in building totems.
    First, choose the material - everyone has different needs and gives different rewards - and then get to work.
    You can change the material as long as you have not yet provided any items needed to create a totem!
    Each totem requires five tasks. Finalize everything and win prizes!
    Again, check the requirements here and quickly deliver the items by clicking the button.
    When both totems of a particular dance group are made, you can go to the next band and let it impress Shur-Pans with your dance.
    Are all totems ready? Perfect!
    Temple Monkeys Day was a huge success.
    You have won all the top prizes. Use them!

14. New Farm Wheel Party Spin Prize.

http://www.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/may-rumours.31871/page-2#post-198380
    http://fansitefarmerama.blogspot.in/2018/05/pairando-no-ar.html
    http://pl.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/zgaduj-zgadula-co-pokazała-dziś-kula.49761/page-1070#post-1786377
    http://hu.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/pletykagang-ahol-jónásné-is-szabadon-szárnyra-kelhet.14377/page-960#post-864369

Last edited: May 14, 2018
  2. kibsnfebs

kibsnfebs Forum Duke

Wow exciting rumors..sooo sweet of U 12ss12...Thank You soooo much

3. Beccalass

Beccalass Someday Author

June looks like a busy month! Thank you 12ss12.

4. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

And we're not even half way through May yet xD

5. Moraine

Moraine Forum General

Thank you 12. Really great to have June sorted this early :D

6. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 All knowing Oracle

Thanks 12ss12 for using some of your vacation time hunting down and posting rumors for us! You are just too kind!:inlove::)

7. 12ss12

You are very much welcome, kibsnfebs, Beccalass, -Mir85-, Moraine, sanddollar15 and others including friends from other forums too. I plant to go out of station to my cousin-sister's house and from there to my aunt's house. My aunt is retiring from her work this month's end and she wishes to celebrate it as a get together. So will be meeting my relations - aunts, uncles, cousins, neices & nephews & lot others & friends. I will be away from May 16th I think and will be back by June 1st or 2nd. I will be missing all the event. I don't mind except for Neon stables. I am glad now that I started the June rumour thread. ;) :)

Last edited: May 12, 2018
  8. Moraine

Moraine Forum General

That really sounds like fun 12, enjoy it. :inlove:

9. kibsnfebs

kibsnfebs Forum Duke

12, wishing You a very wonderful get together. Have lots of fun.
    There is one device JioFi 3 its Wi-pod (Personal Hotspot)..perhaps that may help you with the laptop.

10. Erridge

Erridge Forum Connoisseur

Thanks for the info One Two :)and have a great time with your relatives.:)

11. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum General

Have a lovely family gathering, 12! :inlove: May you reap millions with your animal sales. ;) And thank you for the heads up on next month's breeders; I'm okay on chameleons and pandas, but seriously low on peacocks since they became breeders a few months back. Never got around to rebuilding stock. :p Now's an excellent time since current event is Baha only, and I'm good with bears, cats and mice. :)

12. Erridge

Erridge Forum Connoisseur

Peacock, chameleon and panda breeding for June. I had assumed we would be breeding for neon stables but panda has already done that.

Is there something I'm missing.

13. PeepsCA

PeepsCA Board Analyst

Yah, I was wondering that too Erridge...o_O. She gave us crop and drop info for that June breeding event too, so maybe the event will require us to breed and donate colored Peacocks, Chameleons and Pandas?:sleepy:

14. Cassie101

Cassie101 Forum Freak

I don't want to donate my precious breeding animals to anything other than neon stables. There would have to be awesome prizes to make me change my mind.

15. PeepsCA

PeepsCA Board Analyst

My thoughts exactly... and I really hope this is not the case, but when BP made us donate only colored butterflies for less than adequate rewards I was worried they were starting a new trend of greediness -.-

Last edited: May 13, 2018
  16. catty2

catty2 Forum-Greenhorn

busy month.....

17. Moraine

Moraine Forum General

Could be there's a new stable? And the picture (in the may thread I think) showed lockets, think it was were she mentioned pandas. I think I might remember a breeding event where we hardly donated animals, but had to breed the right animal in order to get the lockets?

18. 12ss12

Thank you all for your holiday wishes. :inlove: I think I am going to enjoy my vacation. If possible will get some good photos & post it in the 'Home is where the Heart is' thread.

I have updated Moonlight Mania Event basket in the May Rumour thread.

19. fifitrixiebell

fifitrixiebell Board Veteran

Have a great time with your family @12ss12 , and thanks for the usual heads up :D.

20. 12ss12

This two do not know what the mysterious things on the island Do not miss this opportunity and try the new tropical wonder stables "Kinshasa"! With luck, you can get a new octopus or a yellow / orange upgrade in the tiger's habitat! Octopus

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

1. The Red Panda Kim Visits the BAHAMARAMA Circus The tropical paradise is a good change from the daily routine! After the show, the animals on the island are excited. They also want to have their circus lovers!
    2. The crocodile and the hippopotamus try their feet on riding. The shell and the tail are crouched, the crocodile sits on one of the legs on the back of the whimper, walking slowly. Very good, but not enough elegance in the circus arena!
    3. "If the dolphin can do something, the shark would do it any better!"
    In fact, the fish goes through the skeletons. But when the circles are set to fire, the shark is enough.
    "Fire, I'm not a crazy dolphin!" - Hey! said the injured dolphins.
    Wow, the octopus is juggling at the same time with all his arms! It's good for her.
    Suddenly he seizes Patrick's cancer instead of one of the bullets. - Help! cries Patryk.
    Well, perhaps the work of a circus artist does not concern the islands!

(In the past, it did not have to search for something that needed to be done)

April fool Items for sale at the store / mall
    The April Fools items - Pet & EP Giver will be for sale. You can buy it. Pet will be 'Rat from Heaven'. It will give every 40 hours,5% higher drop chances for 1 hour and add 7200 EP or TEP. The EP giver item will will be 'Cyber-Worm' - it will give you 5500 EP or TEP and one crate of haystacks every 23 hours!

[​IMG][​IMG]

June Breeding - Peacock, Chameleon & Panda
    Event plant : Black lotus
    Event Drop : Hairpin
    Mill Item : Hair clip (buckle).
    There will definitely be a creeper to be won.
    There will be 5 missions in the cooperative. Each of them has 4 tasks (except the third mission, which consists of three tasks).

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

http://hu.bigpoint.com/farmerama/bo...on-szárnyra-kelhet.14377/page-964#post-865712

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.