1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

May rumours

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by 12ss12, Apr 27, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joanc123

joanc123 Forum General

Thank you 12, for the lovely rumors. I hope you are all well again, so you can enjoy your holiday. :)

tlcmom, fun2farm, 007Farming and 4 others like this.
  2. 12ss12

12ss12 All knowing Oracle

Yes, joanc123. I am well again and I have started my routine work. I was very tired for the past several days. All my joints ached. But I am back to normal health now. A little tired may be. Slept a lot and had a traditional homemade decoction of herbs (nilavembu kashayam) which is very bitter. That arrested the viral fever. Thank you.

An arrow sends us here
    the other over there
    if up
    to down if
    we're going to get dizzy.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

you gotta do [​IMG] around [​IMG]napočítáš 30 steps and you gotta do [​IMG] when you come across [​IMG] and then 100 steps to [​IMG]find [​IMG] and below it [​IMG] , [​IMG]or perhaps [​IMG].

Hey, guys, excited to follow some clues?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]--------- Continue right -----------------

[​IMG] ------------

Go down a few steps ------ --------​

[​IMG]
    ----- now left ----------[​IMG]

What is this?!

[​IMG]

And in this regard, it will be the victory dance?​

[​IMG]

http://cs.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/farmoraculum.16281/page-157#post-353488
    http://es.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/rumores-en-mayo.42838/#post-778003
    http://pt.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/canto-da-fofoca.10963/page-228#post-447232

3. Brookeham

Brookeham Commander of the Forum

4. kibsnfebs

kibsnfebs Forum Duke

Thank You 12ss12 for the rumors and at the same time thanks to God for your speedy recovery from ill health.

5. _Hollister_

_Hollister_ Forum-Apprentice

So glad that you are doing better 12ss12.:)

joanc123, fun2farm and 12ss12 like this.
  6. 12ss12

Thanks dear friends for your wishes. :inlove: I am doing fine. :)

Mothers Day - Package
    [​IMG]
    A great offer arrived at the store on time - on Mother's Day!

Enjoy lovely items such as the teddy bear of Valentine!
    Get a Mother's Day Package!
    It's packed to the brim with lovely objects, like Valentine's Bear!
    And for all the farmers a special gift.

[​IMG]

The "Invasive Robalo" package .
    This package is the same trouble! Enjoy the new decorative item, and grab the golden bananas and party tickets . Zarobaliście!
    Get the "Invasion of bugs" package and in it a special decorative object that will offer 20 Party spin tickets!

[​IMG]

*********************************************************************************
    In May, we can expect an event related to the full moon "spider nursery"

[​IMG]

Drop item : Spider web
    Event crop: Viscous berry

Items:
    Evil Twin
    Mom's Got a Date with a Vampire
    Pumpkin bowling
    Guinea on a broomstick

New tree - "Medusa Willow" and New animal stall -sheep zombies . See the above basket for zombie sheep stall picture. Zombie has red eyes. :oops::pxD

Will both new products be available at the Jack store?

A new tree "Medusa"
    [​IMG]

**********************************************************************************
    Temple Monkey Day or the Totem Event
    [​IMG]

Get ready for Temple Monkey Day!
    Plant the plumeria in BAHAMARAMA and collect the tiaras and ropes during harvest.
    Look at the mill to produce tiaras and garlands of flowers .
    You need them to create totems !
    Totems? Yes! 8 dance teams need your help in building totems.
    First, choose the material - everyone has different needs and gives different rewards - and then get to work.
    You can change the material as long as you have not yet provided any items needed to create a totem!
    Each totem requires five tasks. Finalize everything and win prizes!
    Again, check the requirements here and quickly deliver the items by clicking the button.
    When both totems of a particular dance group are made, you can go to the next band and let it impress Shur-Pans with your dance.
    Are all totems ready? Perfect!
    Temple Monkeys Day was a huge success.
    You have won all the top prizes. Use them!

As said before 100 new levels for the main farm are going to be introduced into the game. & new crops are being introduced - Beetroot, Milka abyssinia, Yellow Beet, Red wheat , Brussels sprouts, Horse radish, Khorasan Wheat
    And 4 new FSQs
    - 2 with 4 tasks and 2 with 5 tasks

http://fansitefarmerama.blogspot.in/2018/05/pairando-no-ar.html
    http://pl.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/zgaduj-zgadula-co-pokazała-dziś-kula.49761/page-1070#post-1786377

May be to search the treasure, our friend the crocodiled pirate jumped into Baharama water.:DxD It has a float around its waist, you see. Sssss.. What is the picture about, Brooke ?? Anything other than treasure hunt ?

Somewhere I read the Treasure event requires something from our Bahamarama Barn. But I do not know how far that is true. So will give more news if I find authenticated rumours.

Just thought add the below rumour which was posted earlier by a czech mod. Has it got anything to do with the event ? Once again I will give more news if I find authenticated rumours.
    • Having a healthy breakfast?
      Give yourself a tropical recipe for SUPER breakfast
      5x banana
      30x zucchini
      20x peanuts
      1x pepper
      and some water
      Procedure:
      Mix and plant nutritious bananas, healthy zucchini, delicious peanuts and a little bit of pepper.
      Everything that you use with water from Crystal Waterfalls and you have SUPER breakfast.
      [​IMG]
    http://www.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/may-rumours.31871/

Last edited: May 6, 2018
  7. fun2farm

fun2farm Forum Connoisseur

Thanks for all the informative rumors, 12ss12!! :D

Spiders???!! Eeekk!!!:wuerg: I think I will forgo that one!! Is there any way to shut off getting all those spider web drops???
    Vampires, zombies, Medusas - no thanks...go sit in the corner with the spiders!!xDxDxD
    .....is it just me or does it seem like BP is taking a walk more toward the evil, 'Dark' side.....?
    I like the Treasure Event coming up!!:inlove: Lol!! Looks like Fun and great graphics, too!:D
    xDLove that cross-eyed Croc!!xD
    Thank you for all you do, 12ss12!!:inlove::)

:music:Happy Dancing, everyone!!:D

Last edited: May 5, 2018
  8. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

Small riddle:

What does basil, rosemary, peppermint, sage and laurel have in common?

And what does blackberries, strawberries, cranberries, gooseberries, blueberries, red currant, raspberries and wild strawberries have in common?

And what could the solution tell us? :music:

spotsbox, Cassie101, joanc123 and 5 others like this.
  9. 12ss12

First set are herbs & spices and are classified as 'other crops' in the game
    and the next set of crops are berries. And they are also classified as 'other crops' in the game.

That there might be more classification in the crops & berries might form a separate classification. Thinking much more further, along with this classification we might get the developments in the farm machinery ? Am I thinking right ? Or is it something else ?

tlcmom, Noelle20001, spotsbox and 6 others like this.
  10. -Mir85-

Yes, you are right, herbs and berries might be two new crop categories :) No idea what will happen further along. I'm looking at my stack of melon magic buffs that give +1 on other crops, hoping it will be changed to +1 on herbs and berries :oops:

tlcmom, spotsbox, Cassie101 and 8 others like this.
  11. 12ss12

I too have lots of them Mir. Get them from cloudrows, I suppose. I will try to use them & send some as gifts to my neighbours & friends who are in initial stage of playing. It might be helpful to them.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    A hole in the sand
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

cat moaning indicates the way

[​IMG]

Maybe this is the moment when we should check our tropical barn

[​IMG]

Do you like it ??? ;)

source

tlcmom, 007Farming, isaisa44 and 9 others like this.
  12. -Mir85-

I wanted to do so as well, but unfortunately they are not giftable :(

13. julie1013

julie1013 Commander of the Forum

I love the monkey dancing!!:inlove::inlove:xD

14. 12ss12

Ball in the middle,
    testing whether you're on the alert ...
    Do you look good,
    information perceive

[​IMG]

Circus or a pilgrimage?
    cat or stray?

What a mess,
    it's mela
    is a bear or a bee?
    A cat or a dog
    to the house comes up.
    Everybody loves it,
    they are friends.

The chateau of love from the house
    is not just for a cat.
    They will, we know it,
    and then we will build a
    circus or a fairy.
    And it will not Be or
    be stable (neo) new

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

http://cs.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/farmoraculum.16281/page-158#post-353974

tlcmom, julie1013, 007Farming and 5 others like this.
  15. joanc123

joanc123 Forum General

First time my farm has had over 1000 of any animal. With the current event in Baha, Main is free to raise critters. :music:
    Thanks 12, and all who bring us rumors.
    I would be in such a mess with all these back to back events, without the grapevine! :eek:

tlcmom, julie1013, kibsnfebs and 3 others like this.
  16. 12ss12

For june, breeding will be of 3 animals
    hints - 1. see my avatar picture
    2. One which changes its colour to suit the backgrounds
    3. Baha animal which starts with the word 'P' and is native to China & eats Bamboo - both in reality & in the game too.

And there might be another Baha expansion With 3 new crops - Corriander, candyleaf and Asian Basil. New pet: Dolphin. New recipe - Herbal Mask.

Last edited: May 10, 2018
  17. joanc123

joanc123 Forum General

Peacock, Chameleon, and Panda. Best start raising Peacock and Chameleon.
    I :inlove: the Panda already have herds of them!??!!

18. Moraine

Moraine Forum General

o_Oo more animals needed, thanks for the heads up 12 :inlove: As per usual my barn is pretty much empty

tlcmom, kibsnfebs, 007Farming and 3 others like this.
  19. 12ss12

I have to stock peacocks. Panda is not a problem. I have sufficient amount. Chameleon also I have to stock. But most of it, its the peacock. I am going to grow, not buy peacocks. I am broke, you see with only 2000 & odd CCs. :pxD

20. Brookeham

Brookeham Commander of the Forum

So by checking on your rumor of 100 more levels for main 12ss12.....do you think it will happen this month or June or longer?
    I've been saving my crates of EP for the new levels release, but don't know if BP will allow over 100 of them? :oops:

tlcmom, 12ss12, 007Farming and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.